PDWebs.com down. Anyone know why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDWebs.com down. Anyone know why?

As with most host these days, no telephone number and their site is down so I can't find them. All of my web sites/email is down. Anyone know what is up with PDWebs?
    TheForumHost.com is now known as inlandhosting.net. You can switch your name, but you can not switch who you are OR your reputation.

I'm wondering the same thing...I hope we get some answers. I've sent emails and they've all been returned :

Comment

They've been down since when? Does anyone have an alternative email address for them? All I have is their pdwebs.com domain. Sigh, I hope I don't have to move hosts again....
      TheForumHost.com is now known as inlandhosting.net. You can switch your name, but you can not switch who you are OR your reputation.

Comment

We've been down since about 6 am Monday morning. I don't have any other alternative email addresses for them either.

Comment

Going to their site, they say they are back to normal. I am curious as to what the problem was though, because they have their server(s) at EV1 and I don't think network issues would've left them down for a prolonged period of time. Seems more like an isolated issue with just their box.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X