Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severmatrix Example Sites/Servers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Severmatrix Example Sites/Servers

    I would like to visit some sites that are run on a servermatrix dedicated to see how they perform. Can anyone volunteer examples? Thank you!

  • #2
    Originally posted by jucs
    I would like to visit some sites that are run on a servermatrix dedicated to see how they perform. Can anyone volunteer examples? Thank you!
    You can speed test one of the servers we have there: Right-click save as
    ...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Joshs
      You can speed test one of the servers we have there: Right-click save as
      Considering Servermatrix sticks you on a 10 mbps port I recon I just maxed you out with a 1.87 MB/sec download lol.

      Comment


      • #4
        lol
        Come chat with vBulletin fans, enthusiasts, official staff, and team members @ irc chat
        Server: irc.vBulletin.nl
        port: 6667

        #vBfans, #vBorg,

        1. vBulletin.nl -Nov '03- Competion Winner

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bspiller
          Considering Servermatrix sticks you on a 10 mbps port I recon I just maxed you out with a 1.87 MB/sec download lol.

          You have the option of a 100mpbs port, so it is possible he uses that over the 10mbps.

          Comment


          • #6
            I have a server on ServerMatrix and I love it its great and fast soo far owned it for about a month

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bspiller
              Considering Servermatrix sticks you on a 10 mbps port I recon I just maxed you out with a 1.87 MB/sec download lol.
              I don't want anyone pulling more than 10mbps anways, there is no need. I have the option to move to a 100mbps any time.
              ...

              Comment


              • #8
                I used to be with EV1servers.net (RackShack) and i have recently moved to ServerMatrix.

                Their server hardware is a lot better as well, EV1Servers.net use SDRAM as standard where as ServerMatrix use DDR on most of their servers that they provide. (Most come with 1024mb as standard as well)

                ServerMatrix offer more upgrade options than EV1Servers and they seem a lot faster as well. (Though my servers are on 100mbps ports)

                I have uploaded that file to my forum which is hosted on:
                RedHat Enterprise Linux 3.0
                Intel P4 2.8Ghz
                1024mb DDRAM
                80gb ATA/100 7200RPM Hard Drive
                100mbps port
                Last edited by RichM; Sun 16 Jul '06, 4:57pm.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HostOrbit
                  I used to be with EV1servers.net (RackShack) and i have recently moved to ServerMatrix.

                  Their server hardware is a lot better as well, EV1Servers.net use SDRAM as standard where as ServerMatrix use DDR on most of their servers that they provide. (Most come with 1024mb as standard as well)

                  ServerMatrix offer more upgrade options than EV1Servers and they seem a lot faster as well. (Though my servers are on 100mbps ports)

                  I have uploaded that file to my forum which is hosted on:
                  RedHat Enterprise Linux 3.0
                  Intel P4 2.8Ghz
                  1024mb DDRAM
                  80gb ATA/100 7200RPM Hard Drive
                  100mbps port

                  www.habboforum.com/other/speedtest.tar.Z
                  Same here, I was on ev1 and just recently moved to SM. They are much better than EV1, though support of SM is not as good as you can get from EV1. But at EV1 you at times dont get attention from their technical staff when you needed the most.

                  But sure SM providing better product, but at the same time you have to pay for that

                  Comment

                  widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X