http://www.gisol.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any time..

And maybe I should take back my positive statement about iPowerWeb.. My Deer Park Avenue site has been down for almost 24 hours with:

has exceeded the 'max_connections' resource (current value: 80) mysql error number: 1226

and

has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections - mysql error number: 1203

...and they can't seem to do anything about it.. So I guess my site is down for an undetermined amount of time..

I'm actually going to post a topic about this in the MySQL area in case anyone is curious about it...
    My vBulletin Forums:
    cadillac, buick, pontiac, oldsmobile, automotive, freestyle, 80s, lexus, bmw, mercedes, audi, toyota, honda, acura, nissan, infiniti, hyundai genesis, chevy

...can't fit any more...

Comment

That usually happens because they have their my.cnf settings set too low or the server is very much overloaded. It is possible to receive such a message during peak times, but it should not be around for a period of days, much less a few hours.

Most of the time it can be fixed by just restarting MySQL.

Comment

I left 'em and bought my own server. I wish you had your dedicated solutions available. Let me know when you do.
        My vBulletin Forums:
        cadillac, buick, pontiac, oldsmobile, automotive, freestyle, 80s, lexus, bmw, mercedes, audi, toyota, honda, acura, nissan, infiniti, hyundai genesis, chevy

...can't fit any more...

Comment

Originally posted by btekcan
          Hello

Any idea this hosting company ? Speed,service ....

http://www.gisol.com

Thanks
          They suck ass.

They were my second choice for hosting back when I didnt know much about all this stuff.

Went with them and all was fine for about a week. Then they shut my board down cause it had too much traffic and was causing other sites on the shared server to stop running. They didn't even give me a chance to get a latest download of my database.

If your getting vbulletin and plan on having a somewhat successful board, go dedicated.

Comment

Realy BAD Host,because I test this host and buy 1 year prepaid acoount for 30 day money back guarantee.

15 days ago cancel my account,but still no return any paid.Write 10 mail evertime same answer

Please allow time to finish verifying your cancellation request and cancel your account. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reply to this ticket.

Realy 10 message and 10 same message.

DO NOT USE THIS HOST !

Comment

I'm glad everyone agrees. Until they get their act together, stay FAR away from them...
              My vBulletin Forums:

...can't fit any more...

Comment

I tryed for 2 weeks to contact someone, anyone with life..... all I ever got bad was the same old email.

I would neverrrr go thru them. Even if you paid me.

Comment

Originally posted by btekcan
                  Realy BAD Host,because I test this host and buy 1 year prepaid acoount for 30 day money back guarantee.

15 days ago cancel my account,but still no return any paid.Write 10 mail evertime same answer

Please allow time to finish verifying your cancellation request and cancel your account. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reply to this ticket.

Realy 10 message and 10 same message.

DO NOT USE THIS HOST !

They are saying that because they dont have the money to refund lol

Comment

No SSH access. Not good for VB solution.

Comment

I just realized they are another Rackshack aka EV1Servers host...

Comment

i wouldnt doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                          No SSH access. Not good for VB solution.

most hosts will not allow SSH by default

Comment

If this says anything about them....
                            http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending

I don't allow SSH by default at all -- they have to have a good reason to have it turned on. I require my customers to fax me a copy of their photo ID in order for it to be activated. That way, more or less, saves both of our tails if anything happens (hackers, irc, etc), I have an ID that matches billing, etc. Those that really need it, will send an ID and have no problem with it. Or if they don't trust their ID being faxed over, they can just upload the file they want queried in mysql, and I can do it for them in a matter of seconds.

Most hosts now days don't allow SSH activated by default.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs
                              I just realized they are another Rackshack aka EV1Servers host...
                              Excuse me? Is there something wrong (in your mind) with having servers at EV1?
                              I have been there a while, and love it. Is there a certain DC I need to get my servers from to be "cool"?

I am a licensed business, provide a damned good service. If you cannot manage a server... do not go with EV1. However, some folks do very well using EV1.

Do not take a host being at EV1 as being a negative thing. If they host at EV1 and are successful, they probably know how to manage their server.

I like EV1, that is no secret. I have also used various other DCs, but I like to go with what works for me.

Know what I mean? EV1 does offer some cheap servers, but do NOT assume that since a host uses EV1 that they are using lower end servers.
                              Cheers.

Comment

I never meant to reflect that it was such a terrible thing, I was simply pointing it out.

Originally posted by sb-host
                                Excuse me? Is there something wrong (in your mind) with having servers at EV1?
                                I have been there a while, and love it. Is there a certain DC I need to get my servers from to be "cool"?

I am a licensed business, provide a damned good service. If you cannot manage a server... do not go with EV1. However, some folks do very well using EV1.

Do not take a host being at EV1 as being a negative thing. If they host at EV1 and are successful, they probably know how to manage their server.

I like EV1, that is no secret. I have also used various other DCs, but I like to go with what works for me.

Know what I mean? EV1 does offer some cheap servers, but do NOT assume that since a host uses EV1 that they are using lower end servers.
                                Cheers.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X