No announcement yet.

Battle Host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think im goin wit pdwebs it jus so dam cheap and u get so much..if not that im goin wit the forumhost or viperhost im not sure

Comment

Originally posted by LilPimpnRapper
      I think im goin wit pdwebs it jus so dam cheap and u get so much..if not that im goin wit the forumhost or viperhost im not sure
      I just signed up before with www.pdwebs.com for there $8.99 plan.
      Get it while they still have the space and bandwidth as it is in there package's now i say! before they get more people and slowly down grade there package's like the forum host...

Comment

You have them. How Long have you had them for..Do you really get all of wut they put? Do they have a lot of downtime?

Comment

Originally posted by zankio
          before they get more people and slowly down grade there package's like the forum host...
          We have never downgraded. What you are thinking of is our specials we run from time to time. I think you are talking about our May/June special of double bandwidth. Also FYI, every customer with us that signed up during that has never been downgraded. We did just have a rate increase recently for new customers, but this was due to us hiring 6 new staff members, 24x7 live support, better servers and the instant account activation software costs. No current customers have been nor never would be affected by the increase.

Hopefully this helps clear that up

Comment

I'm goin wit forum host...Good job forum host persuading me to go there.. he the best one I feel and most trustworthy...plus he good at gettin people to come...So thanx man im goin wit you...I'll probally get you some heads in forum host I kno some otha ppl who need a host...so thanx again man...Peace

Thanx for everyones help in here.

Comment

forumhost wut is that discount in ur profyle where do i enter it

Comment

forumhost wut is that discount in ur profyle where do i enter it
                On the first page of our sign up forum there is a field "Enter Promotion Code:" you enter it there.

Comment

Yea i saw it...wut do i put for the reffer Id though... After i put it in and click next is it suppose to say something... And Wuts the registration $12 thing

Comment

Yea i saw it...wut do i put for the reffer Id though... After i put it in and click next is it suppose to say something... And Wuts the registration $12 thing

Refer just leave blank.. $12 is if you want us to register your domain if you already have a domain then select the lower button. If I remember correctly you wanted a sub domain of ours so you would put www.rapper.theforumhost.com as your domain name.

Out of resepect for vB, please post any more questions you may have in our pre-sales forum.

Comment

my bad for not postin at ya site but i will a lot if i get forumhost believe me...

subdomain i thought there aint no .forumhost.com

i want my domain to be www.rap** << so people dont take it then I want my subdomain to be www.rap***.forums.com <<<isnt that a subdomain i dont want the www.rap.com/forum/theforumhost.com is that wut its gonna be

big question here

is dis true?

You will be VERY SORRY if you go with theforumhost.com.

Richard Anderson is a thief, a liar and cheat. He smoked my sites when I told him I was moving to a new host.

If you value your data, go with ANY reliable host and avoid TheForumHost as if your life depending on it.

^^^Is dat true?

Comment

As mentioned above, please post further questions rergarding this host on their forums or contact them and/or the author of those comments directly. Thanks.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i want my domain to be www.rap** << so people dont take it then I want my subdomain to be www.rap***.forums.com <<<isnt that a subdomain i dont want the www.rap.com/forum/theforumhost.com is that wut its gonna be

Hello, I am Mike, the new owner of The Forum Host & vBulletin-Hosting If you have any more questions regarding our service, please either PM me or post any questions you have about our services on our customer forums, located at http://www.inlandhosting.net/forum/

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

LilPimpnRapper, please PM me if you are interested in avoiding a lot of headaches with web host.
                            TheForumHost.com is now known as inlandhosting.net. You can switch your name, but you can not switch who you are OR your reputation.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X