Need a new host soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new host soon.

Well my friend...well ex friend and co owner of my site bailed on paying the bill for our server. So I need a new host which won't cost an arm and a leg. Basically I'm going to be running a CMS of sorts that has been heavily modded and torn apart and put back together vBulletin and HiveMail. Currently we use about 200-300 mb of space depending if I delete the every few day backup of databases. Last month we used 6 gb of bandwith but we are almost certain we will at least use 10 gb this upcoming month.

Any suggestions will be happily appreciated.

I use RSMHost.com, and I'm extremely happy to be with them. Good luck on your new host.

Comment

try enterprisedigital.net

Comment

Try www.firestormhost.com - They're great!

Comment

Try Sierra Kilo Hosting... www.sierrakilo.net

I run 3 websites with them and they have been great... you can check out my sites.

www.tsalounge.com (1500 members)
          www.eaglelounge.com (850 members)
          www.mesalounge.com (200 members)

Waterski

Comment

I also run on Sierra Kilo. Ive been with 2 others and these guys are great!

Frequency

Comment

So far no complaints with http://www.PDWebs.com. They're very helpful and respond via email pretty quickly. Plus they have the best prices I've seen so far for what you get. Give 'em a try.
              Last edited by Pyromaniac; Thu 28th Aug '03, 5:05pm.
              TheForumHost.com is now known as inlandhosting.net. You can switch your name, but you can not switch who you are OR your reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyromaniac
                So far no complaints with PDWebs.net. They're very helpful and respond via email pretty quickly. Plus they have the best prices I've seen so far for what you get. Give 'em a try.
                You've only been with them for ~24 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by Game Wizards
                  You've only been with them for ~24 hours?
                  You are correct and they've been very helpful, have answered my questions (via email even!) and I can catch them via AIM too. So far it's been a good experience.

Service level within the first 24-48 hours is a good indication if you have a host that believes in Customer Service or doesn't. So far PDWebs has been spot on.
                  TheForumHost.com is now known as inlandhosting.net. You can switch your name, but you can not switch who you are OR your reputation.

Comment

Try http://www.duoservers.com/?r=naresha and have fun.

Naresha.

Comment

Server found - Can someone close please?

Comment

Cool Best of luck

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X