This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in hosting?

I run a vbulletin site that finally outgrew my current web host. I'm going to buy a 2.0GHZ pentium 4 server to host my sites at a datacenter. I have hosted my sites off of my own servers for years so I have quite a bit of hosting experience. What I am looking for are a few sites that are interested in ccompetative pricing to host their sites on my server. I can offer cpanel to all users with several e-mail accounts, ect. If anyone is interested please e-mail me and we can get things rolling.

Originally posted by 99SIVTEC
    I run a vbulletin site that finally outgrew my current web host. I'm going to buy a 2.0GHZ pentium 4 server to host my sites at a datacenter. I have hosted my sites off of my own servers for years so I have quite a bit of hosting experience. What I am looking for are a few sites that are interested in ccompetative pricing to host their sites on my server. I can offer cpanel to all users with several e-mail accounts, ect. If anyone is interested please e-mail me and we can get things rolling.
    It's against the rules to post an ad here... There is a read me first before posting at the top of this area http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=41015 that explains this rule.. All you can do is put a link in your sig and hope for some customers their are a lot of hosting companies on here... This place would be come e-bay... May i suggest posting under shared hosting offers section at webhostingtalk.com

Comment

If your gettin a RS server, (which suspect) then try RS chat.
      (i'm usually about in there)

Quality Hosting - Viper Internet
      We Make Server Management Easy! - EasyServerManagement.COM

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X