Anybody using this host?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody using this host?

My website is growing every day so i need a new host. now i found this one: http://www.arteryplanet.net/us/nonflash/linuxplans.htm. but they are giving a whole lot for $ 11.95, to much if you ask me...... does somebody has any experience with this host?

(btw, maybe a possible 3.0 bug: i copied the $ 11.95 from their page but when i pasted it in the message field, it showed up in the next line....)
    Originally Posted by Zachery
    John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
    We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

I don't know how reliable they are, but it's a good price. I went with milescape.com and i got 600MB and 30GB bandwidth for $8 a month. They have the best support ever! Anyway, I don't know if that plan is still in promotion, but you can email them, and request a custom one.

Comment

http://milescape.com/?pg=shared_hosting -> seems like their prizes went up.

btw: no restrictions on contents (adult materials welcome). <- lol
      John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

I think Arkain.com is the best...I've been through like 4 different hosts, and none of them can serve me better than Arkain.com....However, do not!!! go for dynasthosting.... they're terrible!

Comment

Sounds too good to be true ... i'd like to know about this host as well!
          Is it true that "Cannibals" don't eat Clowns because they taste funny? :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Rolodex
            Sounds too good to be true ...
            yes is why im asking this, they just give to much for so less....

Comment

Originally posted by _| () R | Z
              yes is why im asking this, they just give to much for so less....
              Very true. They are probally one of the type's that'll disconnect you if you use more resources than they planned. Avoid them... ViperHost.com is good though.

Comment

Thanks for the reccomendation bahawolf . If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to chat with you online via MSN/AIM or via e-mail .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X