What are some good hosts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RZ500
    I m tire of the problems with Zeon Host, I want to move my forums to another host, a good one, zeon host servers are falling every 10 min, I do not mind pay more for it.

Any sugestions?, and they have to tranfer may dta base an all.

Best Regards
    Go with milescape.com. They have the best support. And they might even transfer it for you for free.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian406
      How much bandwidth are you using now?

I do not know, the people fron Zeon Host said its what I needed when I hired the service.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian406
        Go with milescape.com. They have the best support. And they might even transfer it for you for free.

1000 GRACIAS Im going to contac them.

Best regards

Comment

I would recommend www.realwebhost.net

They run VB themselves and have alot of customers using VB on their server
          Gary Peltola
          Web Hosting Network

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskanWolf
            I would recommend www.realwebhost.net

They run VB themselves and have alot of customers using VB on their server
            I'll 2nd Real Web Host. I've had numerous hosts, but this one is by far the best.

Joe

Comment

www.webhostingtalk.com

Comment

Does anyone know a webhost I can pay using PayPal? Thank you.

Comment

Although this is my first post here and if the mods can excuse me i would like to mention one !

Neutralweb.com

16.95$ pm
                  500Mb storage
                  6 Gb Transfer
                  Support is unmatched !! this is the highlight
                  every thing else unlimited.

These guys are good

Comment

Originally posted by Brady
                    InsiderHosting

Personal Plan
                    200mb diskspace
                    7000mb bandwidth

Very very reliable... I've been using them for almost a year now. This plan actually lets you have 3 domains running out of this account. Their single domain packages are actually resold Venures Online, which is one of the best hosts ever (I also use them on another site).

But I highly suggest either InsiderHosting (10 a month) or if you can spend a little more try VenturesOnline Both are excellent.
                    I second (and third, and fourth ) Insider Hosting.

They'll bend over backwards, forwards, sidewards, and upside down to please ya.

Comment

Hosting Matters - http://www.hostmatters.com

Their support is the best I've ever experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by LDEV
                        Hosting Matters - http://www.hostmatters.com

Their support is the best I've ever experienced.
                        Pretty expensive. Check out www.viperhost.com

Comment

Originally posted by cangell
                          Just something to think about... the topic is good hosts, unlimited means you always give up service. I have had my site my sites hosted by the same company for over 5 years, and pay only slightly more than the companies that offer unlimited or basement pricing. They are usually out of business or down more than they are up.
                          no such thing.. Some of the fly by night companies offer this to make a bunch of money and disappear once their backbone or colo center cuts them for 90 days past due. The others that offer this have a "tap" if you go above it you are found in some sort of AUP problem and cut due to it. Usally they claim Spam or content of a sort.

Lastly most of the unlimited use Cogent because it is cheap around 20 cents per gb with a 10mbps or higher pipe. BUT ever since Cogent lost their routing contract with AOL and AttBI/ComCast they have routing issues across the board.. Some times to the extent of some users reaching your site and others not as they have to reroute and those peers are too busy... With AOL and ATT Broadband as the largest ISP's out there I want my site to be routable via them. Also rumor has it UUNet will be dropping Cogent peering as well.. If this happens this will create the same routing issues for Earthlink/Mindspring users.

hope this helps....

Comment

www.omnis.com
                            www.worldhosters.net
                            www.dellhost.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yuber
                              Please list as many good hosts that you know, Also try to name some good hosts that do not cost a lot. Preferably in the $5-$10 per month range.
                              HostRocket
                              50 gigs bandwidth
                              1000 megs storage

they have a sale on for 9.95 and it ends May 15th

I have used them for about 2 months and they seem to have it all and so far no problems...

http://www.hostrocket.com/

Comment

Originally posted by G-khan
                                HostRocket
                                50 gigs bandwidth
                                1000 megs storage

they have a sale on for 9.95 and it ends May 15th

I have used them for about 2 months and they seem to have it all and so far no problems...

http://www.hostrocket.com/
                                I can name one bad thing about them - I'm trying to order through them right now and their sign up page doesn't work when I hit submit. :|

-Jon

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X