Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good hosts?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are some good hosts?

    Please list as many good hosts that you know, Also try to name some good hosts that do not cost a lot. Preferably in the $5-$10 per month range.

  • #2
    InsiderHosting

    Personal Plan
    200mb diskspace
    7000mb bandwidth

    Very very reliable... I've been using them for almost a year now. This plan actually lets you have 3 domains running out of this account. Their single domain packages are actually resold Venures Online, which is one of the best hosts ever (I also use them on another site).

    But I highly suggest either InsiderHosting (10 a month) or if you can spend a little more try VenturesOnline Both are excellent.
    Yep Yep

    Comment


    • #3
      Try http://www.milescape.com, very good service, and excellent support.

      Comment


      • #4
        Viperhost.com very reliable

        Comment


        • #5
          i want unlimited transfer....

          does anyone no which company have that service?

          Comment


          • #6
            i think ppl really need a good server to run vb.....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jackyhow
              i want unlimited transfer....

              does anyone no which company have that service?
              Just something to think about... the topic is good hosts, unlimited means you always give up service. I have had my site my sites hosted by the same company for over 5 years, and pay only slightly more than the companies that offer unlimited or basement pricing. They are usually out of business or down more than they are up.

              Comment


              • #8
                Not unlimited, but very good and cheap as well.

                http://nuke.dr2.net/

                They have quite a few plans:

                - Value Plan (100MB/4GB) is now $15/year!
                - Standard Plan (250MB/8GB) is now $40/year!
                - Executive Plan (500MB/15GB/SSH) is now $80/year!
                - Developer Plan (1000MB/30GB/SSH) is now $160/year!


                Plus other, larger, reseller plans

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jackyhow
                  i want unlimited transfer....

                  does anyone no which company have that service? [img]images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
                  www.hostmysite.com


                  very good hosting company.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Roody
                    www.hostmysite.com


                    very good hosting company.

                    bw is too low

                    but thx anyways

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by cangell
                      Just something to think about... the topic is good hosts, unlimited means you always give up service. I have had my site my sites hosted by the same company for over 5 years, and pay only slightly more than the companies that offer unlimited or basement pricing. They are usually out of business or down more than they are up.

                      i no wut u mean, lol unlimited bw is not possible. i only want a site that can host vb with 20000 members......so i really need a good server and a large bw.....


                      i am wondering if u guys have any good ideas?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nagga
                        Not unlimited, but very good and cheap as well.

                        http://nuke.dr2.net/

                        They have quite a few plans:

                        - Value Plan (100MB/4GB) is now $15/year!
                        - Standard Plan (250MB/8GB) is now $40/year!
                        - Executive Plan (500MB/15GB/SSH) is now $80/year!
                        - Developer Plan (1000MB/30GB/SSH) is now $160/year!


                        Plus other, larger, reseller plans


                        it is a good site lol.....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks all.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Changing Host

                            I m tire of the problems with Zeon Host, I want to move my forums to another host, a good one, zeon host servers are falling every 10 min, I do not mind pay more for it.

                            Any sugestions?, and they have to tranfer may dta base an all.

                            Best Regards

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              How much bandwidth are you using now?

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X