New to web hosting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to web hosting...

I'm not a computer n00b, and I've had enough experience with computers to know my way around and the like. But now I wan't to get a host. All I need is one to host a vb board, and a few other small pages. I expect less than 5000 users and less than 100 users max per day. 100 would be pushing it by a lot. I don't expect much traffic, its more for a project for my friends and I to do, so we can learn all this. I'm also a bit cost concerned. Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    -Josh

I'm looking for two people to buy a dedicated server with me. It's $60 a month, but you get a ton of stuff with it. email me or PM me for what exactly you get.

That's very general, yes, but I don't want to go into details here, and I'm not sure if it's against the rules and I don't want your thread closed. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseypoofs4me
      I'm not a computer n00b, and I've had enough experience with computers to know my way around and the like. But now I wan't to get a host. All I need is one to host a vb board, and a few other small pages. I expect less than 5000 users and less than 100 users max per day. 100 would be pushing it by a lot. I don't expect much traffic, its more for a project for my friends and I to do, so we can learn all this. I'm also a bit cost concerned. Any suggestions?
      Thanks,
      -Josh
      What do you expect to pay for your 'little project? I'd say '5000 users and less than 100 users max per day' isn't exactly a small project. For some quality hosting expect to pay more than the $20 some people here are demanding.

Comment

www.digitalinet.com

Comment

php hosting for your vbulletin board

[Edit: Sorry, no soliciting or advertising allowed on these forums:
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42918 - Steve]
          Last edited by Steve Machol; Tue 21st Jan '03, 1:24pm.

Comment

Jaredweb, please abide by the forum rules:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42918
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              Jaredweb, please abide by the forum rules:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42918
              I did not know that it was again the rules to offer help. There are tons of hosting advertisements on this bulletin board. I was just offering help to someone who need a host for your scripts. Without hosts for your scripts you will get nowhere.

Comment

Just send him a private PM! No need to advertise yourself.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X