This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linksky web hosting

i currently have a account with linksky.com web hosting. but i am now wondering if this is going to be suffient as my board grows.

i am in the process of upgradeing t a new upgraded server. a cobalt 550 server. they are offering 75mb of storage and i amnot sure of the bandwith. i had a account with them for over 1 yr now and i have never had a problem, there server is always fast and on the ball. but i dont want to keep changeing web hosts every 6 months.

i am planning to have around 35-50 members online at once and around 1,000 members total. i come no where near this now. my board is going trough a major change and i am predicting these numbers for when my site gets popular. my questions is, should i look for a better host right now? or should i stay where i am because it doesnt seem like a need a major server upgrade?

i ahve been thinking of this lately because i am thinking my site is going to be really takeing off, but i really like the host i have right now.

thanks for your help.

looking into some of the other posts in the forum, i think i am going to give hostrocket a shot.

i was thinking of the shared hosting, economy special. it looks great to me. 750mb space- 37 gb transfer? thats huge! for only 14.95 a month.and i my end. every site a took a look at loaded fast! i mean fast.

i was wonderng if anyone else out there still uses their serveices? and what did you think of them?

thanks,

Comment

If HostRocket is what you're looking for, then by all means go with it! Just a small warning: take a look at their setup fee before you sign up. It's a bit on the high side... ($29.95)

Comment

i dont mind paying a 29.99 setup fee if the host is worth it. i had to pay that much for the linksky host and they offered much less space and bandwidth. i have been reading on thier site`s comunity, i guess they major problem they are having is there support ticket. sometimes it works and others it doesnt. but other then that, everyone seems happy with thier account. it blows away my current one, thats for sure.

Comment

I realize these posts are pretty old. LinkSky accounts have far more capacity these days at a better price point.

Please see - http://www.LinkSky.com
          Last edited by johl; Wed 6 Oct '04, 4:44am.

Comment

This text:
            we love vBulletin and are using it for our LinkSky Support Forum
            gives me the impression you are from the hosting company - we don't allow companies to advertise themselves on our forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X