iPowerWeb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPowerWeb

I have found iPowerWeb the best value! Next to that, they have toll-free phone support. All e-mails that I directed to tech support were answered within 3 hours. Sometimes within a few minutes. What more can you ask for. They also have one of the most extensive and most user-friendly help databases out there.

>UPDATE: I just opened a help ticket tonight at 12:42am, and had a >response from an actual person at 1:06am. Not bad!

I pay for my hosting by the year. It averages out to 7.95 a month. I get 400 megs of space, unlimited POP accounts, unlimited SQL databases, and much, much more.

Not know anything about mySQL? Dont have a clue how to set up a database via SSH? Neither do I. That is why I love these folks. Their admin control panel allows you to create a databast in about 5 seconds. Fully setup and ready to rock and roll.

They even installed, for the first time ever, UNZIP for me. It was great. They even told me that they might make it part of all current and future accounts. They really listen to your suggestions and comments.

I highly reccomend these folks. They are GREAT!

www.ipowerweb.com

-Brett
    Last edited by Brett Power; Sat 4 Jan '03, 9:40pm.

It is not all that Rosey and for sure there is anotehr side to the story.

I have used Ipowerweb to host my website for several years with great success and no problems that I can remember. That changed dramatically on October 31, 2007 when I purchased a new domain name through Ipowerweb. With that purchase my original site was no longer working at all with "cannot find page" every time I tried to access it.

I initiated a support request at that time and got no response from it at all so took advantage of the Online chatroom from support. The person was professional and seemingling knowledgable but after their fixing the problem I was told to wait 48 hours and try the site again, which I did but found the site still in the same cant find your page status.

I initiated another chat session and again was treated to the same courteous support and action from that person with another request to wait 48 hours and try again, which I did and results were again same no site access.

So I did a 3rd request and was told that the problem was passed on to the senior technician and would be resolved. I got an email from that person telling me to wait 48 hours and it would work. Again after waiting the site did not work.

I have given up on support since 14 days of totally down site is not my idea of good service. I now am in the process of moving my domains to another hosting company and will be down an additional 60 days because of the rules from Domain headquarters that says when changes are made to the Host record you must wait 60 days to transfer the hosting.

So the result of buying a new domain through Ipowerweb has put my website out of business until January 9, 2008 at which time I will have to completely rebuild the site on new hosting service.

I am confident that this is an unusual happening but am compelled to at least make note that all is not as good as your experiences have been and you can visit hell as well as heaven with Ipowerweb Hosting.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X