Need help finding host.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding host.

I need to find a good host to host my vBulletin on. I have about 700 users and about 10 people are on at least all the time. We are on ezboard, and I just purchased vBulletin, so all we need now is a good server. I need a server with good speed also. Please help me out. Thanks.

Ventures Online. They aren't the cheapest - but they are the best I've ever dealt with.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I agree, VO are very good.
      More than 10 years experience in building communities!
      Consulting for migration, import, newsletter delivery, stats, adserver, choosing the right software.

Comment

Do you know which plan will be the best for me? How much gigs do you think I would be using for my board around? I don't want to get a high plan and not get anywhere near the bandwidth, thus wasting money. Thanks.

Comment

VO all the way

I just signed with them a month a go.

I had some minor problems, but they straightened it all out and credited me for a free month.

Top notch tech support
          PLEASE VISIT US HERE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

I just moved to VO about a month ago, I went from having a dead forum (speed issues seemed to drive people away) to having lots more action. Old members who registered have came back and are posting again.

I have heard nothing bad about VO.

Comment

try www.tdthost.com

We ran a very busy UBB board with them and have no problem. If UBB can run, i don't think Vb will be a problem

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X