Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Host who will promise to ....

...help with installation.

I just purchased a license to vBulletin and want to set up my forum, but I have had nothing but problems. I can't get past the installation step where an attempt is made to log on to the server. I need help from my present host (who had promised to help with the set-up before getting my credit card number and forgetting about me) with log on info, but get no replies to my email.

So, can anyone recommend a host that will truly walk me through this thing, and has experience with vBulletin. I do not mind paying a higher monthly fee for quality service.

Thanks.

Installation of vBulletin is fairly easy and any decent host should be able to help you. And there are many people here on the board who are able to help you...

If the login failes probably you are either using a wrong databasename / username / password combination or when you created the database you didn't add the user to the db?
    More than 10 years experience in building communities!
    Consulting for migration, import, newsletter delivery, stats, adserver, choosing the right software.

Comment

Regarding good hosts:

I've had good luck with Zeon Host and Ventures Online.

Comment

If they have already broken that promise and will not answer your emails, I would recommend asking for a refund and moving on to someone that will. As stated above it is a very simple installation process for any host. You obviously just need to find one with better support. However, if you decide to stay and still need help with the install, feel free to send me a email to [email protected] and I will install it for you.
        AlphaOmegaHosting.Com
        http://www.alphaomegahosting.com

Comment

If u want contact [email protected]
          wns = Web & Network solutions.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X