Ensim vs. Plesk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ensim vs. Plesk

I've never tried either (only cpanel on VO) so I want to know which one you all consider easiest to use.
    Ensim
    33.33%
    Plesk
    66.67%

Go to http://forums.rackshack.net , there are tons of discussions on it there.

josh

Comment

I already dun that.

Comment

I haven't used plesk, but I will post a few comments about Cpanel vs Ensim as those are the two we support.

Ensim.
        It is my opinion that this is the more "mature" of the two. The control panel and all server operations are heavily based in "chroot" which is a means of isolating all functions of your account from other accounts. I like this very much. I think the control panel is fairly well laid out and easy to use. However, aside from ease of use, it lacks a few "user important" features. Including subdomains and user database creation.

Cpanel.
        Alluding to my comments above this is not quite as mature a control panel. As far as ease of use is concerned, the theme that is selected is of MAJOR importance. The "default" theme is very poorly written and even I have trouble finding things. On the other hand, if a better theme is chosen such as bluelagoon or iconic, the control panel is very easy to use and provides good access to server features.
        AlphaOmegaHosting.Com
        http://www.alphaomegahosting.com

Comment

Re: Ensim vs. Plesk

Originally posted by baragon0
          I've never tried either (only cpanel on VO) so I want to know which one you all consider easiest to use.
          Our opinion doesn't matter - only yours! Try them both out for yourself here and here.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X