WEB Hosting Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEB Hosting Co

Any Suggestions on WEB hosting CO that work with vbulletin software.

What Hosting co are u using?

What Do you think of Powweb.com?

What Do you think of bluedominos.com?

Thanks
    Last edited by Timmertie; Sun 23 Jun '02, 7:57pm.

This might get more answers in the Hosting forum... but I suppose it will get moved there soon...

I currently use http://myacen.com - In my opinion they are a VERY good host...

Somebody I know had problems with PowWeb before, and they said their support wasn't that great... Bluedomino I never heard of, but I would recommend checking out http://myacen.com for cheaper prices than BlueDomindo, as well as a bigger "value" for your money

Comment

I would suggest against going with BlueDomino, their tech support is horendous. I hosted one of my domains with them a long while back, I think the best tech support I received took 5-6 days to get an answer (through their "support-desk"); the longest wait was about 2 weeks for one answer.

To me that is just pathetic, I would expect an answer within 24-48 hours from any host.

- SaintDog

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDog
        I would expect an answer within 24-48 hours from any host.
        - SaintDog
        Hours?! Heck ,with VenturesOnline I very rarely have to wait more than 24-48 minutes for an answer!
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ZeonHost is also a very good host that you may want to check out.

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
            Hours?! Heck ,with VenturesOnline I very rarely have to wait more than 24-48 minutes for an answer!
            I get good support, I am just saying that as an example . I don't think anyone should have to wait 5 days for a simple answer .

- SaintDog

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X