Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please confirm

http://209.120.142.48/

is it down for you? my traceroutes are timing out after ~14 hops. this is the IP, my domain link in my sig should also work.

//edit: nevermind, my host just confirmed the problem. it's a "network problem at the data center."
    Last edited by Jake Bunce; Sat 27 Apr '02, 11:38am.

works for me.. i know too late
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
      works for me.. i know too late
      postcount ++

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman

postcount ++
        right
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Had to bump this to the top, since this thread applies again.

What is the deal Vbulletinhosting? This time?

We give you good praise and then you ruin it. So venturesonline eh?
          Last edited by dprice; Tue 30 Apr '02, 6:26am.

Comment

yup can't access the above ip now

Comment

Still down as of this writing.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yup 3 hrs and 20 mins after last post... still down that ip of yours!

Comment

you guys beat me to it

Comment

you guys beat me to it
                    any word from them ?

Comment

I'll jump in here, mainly because I praised vbulletinhosting.com on another thread a couple of weeks ago. I don't feel that way at this moment. We moved our discussion site to them on April 13th. The next day (a weekend day) the site was down for about 10 hours. What made it worse was that it took about 8 hours to get a reply to my emails to support. After that, everything was blazing fast again.....until this past Saturday. The site was down for over 8 hours, although I did get a response to my support help email within 2 hours. Today we are down again since very early this morning. I sent an email to support, got a reply about 1 1/2 hours later saying that they were working on it and the site should be up within an hour. It is now almost 3 hours since that email arrived and we're still down. I'm trying very hard to not jump the gun, but multi-hour down times three different times in less than 3 weeks of moving to this new service is making it difficult for me to feel like the move was a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
                        any word from them ?
                        not yet. i sent an e-mail to their support soon after posting my last message.

Comment

Likewise.

My site has been down since at least 5:30AM eastern when I woke up. It is STILL down and it is now 2:30PM... 9 hours and counting!

Comment

i'm back up now

Comment

i'm back up now
                              and so you are!

made a few more cream pies in your spare time huh?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X