Hostrocket.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostrocket.com

I heard no one here like this host. I used them until I didn't have the time. I was running Ikonboard 3.0 with SQL and never had any down time what so ever. What do you guys say?

I heard mixed reviews, one with people saying it was the awesomest thing ever, others saying it was the worst host. Check out http://www.hostinvestigator.com/ .
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

I just moved my page to there servers and have nothing but good things to say. There live tech support is a awesome feature! and I have had no downtime or slow time (yet)

Comment

i was with them for a couple months. peformance varied a lot. i had lots of downtime the last few days i was with them.

Comment

I've never had problems. I fall into the category of people who think it's "the most awesome-est thing ever." My performance is always top notch, and tech support is fast.

Comment

I had a downtime period earlier with them..i'm guessing all hostrocket users had this as the actual hostrocket.com site was down too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cell Block
              I had a downtime period earlier with them..i'm guessing all hostrocket users had this as the actual hostrocket.com site was down too.
              that might have been this...

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=43142

Comment

downtime is a big issue there!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X