No announcement yet.

Suggestions for moving up beyond a shared server, to cloud, VPS or dedicated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may need to leave my host at end of this year because the special prepaid price I paid (1176. for two years)
    • 8 Gb RAM
    • 8 vCPU
    • 150 GB SSD Disk Space
    • 10 TB Bandwidth
    • Linux
    • cPanel
    • FULLY MANAGED
    will jump to 146. USD per month although supposedly they will offer me some sort of deal. I am happy with my host though, just don't want to pay 146. per month.

If the "deal" they offer me at end of year isn't good enough, what else do people recommend for something equivalent where the LONG TERM costs will be lower?
    Last edited by MDawg; Wed 24 Mar '21, 10:48am.

Comment

I am on a Single Server its https://manage.bigwetfish.hosting/in...ccount-servers
      National Steam Ship Preservation And Other Ships Preservation

Comment

How much traffic do you get? How many people signed on at a time.

But you see - when I compare the bigwetfish plan that is equivalent to what I have now, it is actually £169.00 GBP per month which is even more.

Comment

I run 4 forums on It I have plenty of room on it.

Comment

I run more than four forums, but the issue is not the number of forums but the traffic. How many people are signed on at the same time on your forum? What kind of Alexa stats? How fast do the private messages load for you in the vbMessenger?

Comment

Very Fast

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X