f5 Hosting is tha Kronik!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f5 Hosting is tha Kronik!

Mr. Allen Smith of f5 hosting is the kronik! f5 hosting is a great place to use! My board crashed and I went to the home site and seen "Live Support" thinking it was B.S. but needed help anyway. I clicked it and up popped a little chat box. I sit there for about 2 minutes and I see a response. Its says "hello" I was like WTF? again, this time it said "this is Allen, can I help you?" I was like , WERD! This man helped me ASA F****** P. He was very nice and I asked "Does this cost extra?" he replied with "No Sir! You pay for hosting were here to fix any problems we can" He done everything within 25 minutes and then he cut the chat off.

I just wanted to share this with people. I dont work for them in any way. Just wanted to show people what kind of service you get for only 25 bucks a month!

I use'em also. By far the best customer service!!

What I like is I am always informed about what's going on with them, how the servers are doing...etc..etc....

They Rock!!!

Mike

Comment

Gotta link to this service so others can check it out?

Comment

F5hosting.com
        I also recommend them.
        I was with there service for 6 months until my site outgrew there plans. Never had any problems. And the AIM support, is always convenient when something goes wrong and you need urgent help.

And e_dove wtf is wrong with you?
        Typing the lingo, misspelling words, and cursing doesn't make you cool. Damn geeks turned net-thugs overnight.

Comment

What you mean by outgrow? In terms of bandwidth or in terms of MySQL connections?

Comment

I don't think he means either.

He outgrew because of the size of his website, not forums. Max on F5 and most places is 500megs, which is more than most people need. However his site and busting out with music files and they eat up space.

I am guessing this is probably why.

Mike

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X