Zeonhost... A great host!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeonhost... A great host!

I havn't experienced many webhosts yet but ZeonHost seems to be a great one.

I'n currently subscribed to there Brzone plan which offers 150mb space, 6gb Data Transfer, 10 Subdomains, 20 POP Emails, 10 Mailing Lists, 10 MySQL Databases, 1 FTP Account, Dedicated IP, with a $79.95 yearly price... I love it.

Also, the plan included Anonymous FTP, Daily Backups, Frontpage Extensions, H-Sphere Control Panel, Pre-Configured CGIs, Real Audio/Video, SSI, Site Studio Instant Site Builder, and it runs vBulletin perfect... With GZIP enabled.

You can see my page at http://www.zforcenetwork.com/
    The speed of ZeonHost is amazing, you should check it out for sure if your interested in a webhost.

Sure is there support is very good...

Comment

There support is great... Most of the time they're on IM so if I have a quesiton I can get a answer, in realtime. When there not on IM you can just post your quesiton in there Forums.

Comment

I'm kind of new to the host myself but I believe it was awarded like a top 10 hosts award... I don't forsee it going down anytime soon.

All your other questions were answered on the ZeonHost forum.

Comment

Yeah, we at ZFN are very pleased with ZeonHost's services. I reccomend them to anyone, especially if you have vB because php scripts load lightening fast on their servers. So if your looking for a host, go with ZeonHost.
          Kakarot, (a.k.a. Nitro)
          ZFN Head Webmaster
          WebSite Forums: http://forums.zforcenetwork.com

Comment

I have a quation

Do they have PHPadmin on the data base ?

Comment

Re: I have a quation

Originally posted by Andromeda
              Do they have PHPadmin on the data base ?
              Yup

Comment

ZH's support is the BEST you will EVER find, I was with them, but my site outgrew their bandwith and at $4/1G bandwith I couldn't afford them.

Comment

how big did your board get before you had to leave em?

i'm looking for a host right now.. the one i have sucks! i'm with clearvertical .. DONT GO WITH THEM THEY SUCK! I have to deal with all kinds of downtime and the worst tech support ever! ahhh..

this zeon sounds coo.. but how big can your board grow on them?

Comment

one more question.. will zeon help me move my site to their server? i would be kinda worried about it doing it myself

Comment

Originally posted by king sting
                      one more question.. will zeon help me move my site to their server? i would be kinda worried about it doing it myself
                      You should ask these question's on ZeonHost's Support Forums they could answer question like these better than me.

Originally posted by Coolj
                      ZH's support is the BEST you will EVER find, I was with them, but my site outgrew their bandwith and at $4/1G bandwith I couldn't afford them.
                      I'm guessing that $4/1G is for using extra bandwidth... There regular bandwidth charges and between $1.25-$1.75/G.
                      Last edited by Ian; Tue 30th Jul '02, 12:02pm.

Comment

I saw an asterick on the details page and it pertains to a dedicated IP, So you not get a dedicated Ip with them?

***edit*** scratch that, I just answered my own question.

Damn I think I just found my new host. Goodbye VBH.com
                        Last edited by GsxrTony; Tue 30th Jul '02, 9:02am.

Comment

We just switched to them a few days ago, and so far have been extremely impressed. Support, server load, and overall package value has been excellent.

John
                          Fans of Reality TV

Comment

Yup I switched to them this week also. My site has never ran so fast.

Comment

I should update this thread. We dropped Zeonhost after 5 days of service. Or, rather, we were dropped by them. Suspended. 3 times, 3 days in a row.

We run a vBulletin with around 50 concurrent users minimum, 150 max. We were assured by Zeonhost that everything was cool. So we signed up.

First day = everything nice, getting set up.
                              Second day = Server was rebooted 5 times throughout the day, resulting in about 2-3 minutes of downtime each time. Without warning or explanation.
                              Third day = Account suspended - Got it reinstated, but they weren't sure what happened.
                              Fourth day = Account suspended - Apparently we were causing the server load to go above .30, which is a no-no with them. *.30*??? That's nothing!
                              Fifth day = Account suspended again, after load limits were put in place. We decided to move, because they weren't going to let us back up.

Now, we're with VenturesOnline, with one of their new VPS services.

We just went live at 5pm today, so we'll see how it goes. So far, so good.

Zeonhost is a great host for the price, if you have less than 30 concurrent users. If you have or will exceed that, don't bother.

John
                              Fans of Reality TV

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X