Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen some low cost hosting services which are provided by atom-hositng company.
    Maybe they will be fine for the needs of the OP.
    All works well on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      As a customer with them, I simply send off a ticket saying "I need this done" and within an hour it is done. If you're not a customer, contacting support isn't the proper thing thing to do. Sales is the appropriate channel for non-customers asking questions.
      Wayne,

I stand corrected. Thank you.

Nelson
      Nelson
      www.Hobby-Machinist.com

Comment

You should look at www.urljet.com - no over-selling and optimized servers!

Comment

Been with Knownhost.com for 3 weeks so far and have NO complaints whatsoever about www.KnownHost.com and no site issues.

Nelson
          Last edited by Trevor Hannant; Thu 7th Jun '12, 4:46am. Reason: Removed inflammatory comment
          Nelson
          www.Hobby-Machinist.com

Comment

Originally posted by Allthumbz View Post
            Been with Knownhost.com for 3 weeks so far and have NO complaints whatsoever about www.KnownHost.com and no site issues.

Nelson

I sent an email...have not heard back. Could you please remove my email from the config file of your vBulletin. I am receiving over 5000 error emails a day from your site.

Thank you
            HostAtom.net - Forum Hosting at it's best! Email [email protected] and find out more!
            Cpanel, Softaculous, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, Daily R1Soft backups, 24x7 Server monitoring

Comment

Can you guys take this to a private discussion.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X