Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alemcherry
    replied
    You will most likely need to upgrade to a top end VPS or basic / mid dedicated server. Around 200 users online is the limit you can expect from a low end VPS. This is not a question of Servint or anything else, it is all about which configuration is good for you. Servint can just give you a VPS with specified RAm and CPU, they can't do much about the performance except for basic optimizations.

Leave a comment:

• Drrugo
    replied
    I have read bad as well as good reviews of them.
    Think you should try them to see how good they are in reality.

Leave a comment:

• wat3v3r
    replied
    Originally posted by DieselTruck View Post
    I'm not here to accuse, although it may have sounded like that. Just looking for more import on the relation to my resources and what package I have compared to others. I'm about ready to make the switch to a dedicated unit and be done with it.

I don't have vBseo installed, and not to many add-ons. Nothing major like arcades or game rooms. Just little things here and there.
    A VPS with 1-2gb RAM would have sufficed for you right now.. a dedicated would be an overkill. But it's your call.

Leave a comment:

• DieselTruck
    replied
    I'm not here to accuse, although it may have sounded like that. Just looking for more import on the relation to my resources and what package I have compared to others. I'm about ready to make the switch to a dedicated unit and be done with it.

I don't have vBseo installed, and not to many add-ons. Nothing major like arcades or game rooms. Just little things here and there.

Leave a comment:

• smirkley
    replied
    Servint has been awsome for me and my sites.

Support has been perfect, and my server hasnt hiccupped ever.

edit,... never been pushed for upgrades, in fact they keep upgrading me for free.

Leave a comment:

• IcEWoLF
    replied
    DieselTruck, I'd suggest giving WiredTree a try.
    They have litespeed.
    I just signed up for their service yesterday and they did free migration for me too.
    Their average response time is 15 minutes or less...even at 2-3am in the morning!

Leave a comment:

• wat3v3r
    replied
    They are correct....Currently you have 768mb of RAM, with 180-200users that would max out specially if you have CPanel installed too. How many plugins do you have on your website? Do you have VBSEO installed too?

Try going back to Hostgator with 180 users and they will suspend your Shared account without even a blink of an eye. Most probably you were drawing more resources in the shared hosting, but as your resources were not limited to a specific number you had no problems.

Leave a comment:

• DieselTruck
    started a topic ServInt

ServInt

I've been with ServInt since January of this year. I've had to have my site moved to a different server twice now because of issues with speed.

The last 2 months I've had spurts of when the site is almost inaccessible because of speed. ServInt is telling me my CPU is bursting for RAM because I have to many members online (or so they say). Now, with that said the number of people in question is around ~30 members and ~150 guests. To me, that is not many. I'm paying $49 monthly for a service that my HostGator shared didn't have much of a problem with.

Now, in my ticket requests all I'm getting is motions to upgrade to a bigger package. Now, I feel like this is all for a little more $$$.

I would like opinions on my situation, I feel like I'm getting pushed for more money when it's not needed at all..?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X