Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best hosting company for very large VB sites...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best hosting company for very large VB sites...

So I run a number of VB forums. One of which is over 150k users and around 6 million posts. I am currently using two dedicated servers with a load balancer for this installation and a separate dedicated that handles all of my other smaller forums. It's hosted at Cyberwurx where I've had great support, but page load performance is starting to get bad and they aren't experienced with forums as large as mine.

Who is the best large forum host out there? Who has the most experience with lots of load, threads, users, etc...?

Liquidweb dedicated servers I've heard good things about them.
    If you have the money, the best option would be softlayer.
    They can be pricey, but they do have excellent customer service all around and possibly the best network.
    The 47 Ronin Gaming - www.47r-squad.com

Comment

I would check out URLJet if you are looking for performance and good support. I know they host some very large vBulletin forums, plus they offer servers with LiteSpeed technology as standard. Give them a call, if you are not sure about your forum not being able to run, they fully manage vBulletin software and optimize servers for performance.

I have a VPS with them and have never really encountered issues, with 4 forums running on it. They may look expensive compared to other hosts, but you get what you pay for.

Definately, worth looking in to with large forums.

Comment

Check out VPS deals which happy-hosting provides.
        They are rich in useful resources and cost not much. And they are well-supported for 24 hours.
        Their coupon is CUT20OFF.

Comment

Liquidweb and Softlayer recommended above are obviously good choices. I would also recommend I would, who helped my friend load balance a large dating site.
          Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X