When to move to VPS or Dedicated Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CK View Post
    If you're wanting hand holding I would strongly point you towards my first suggestion (go for Advanced Shared then once you're signed up ask to be included in the "trial testing")

See here.

http://forum.vidahost.com/index.php?...s-needed.1440/
    Sorry mate, I run a forum not a reseller of servers or web hosting, its not my gig. So yes, I need a bit of guidance in that area

Comment

I'm the same mate.

Comment

A better solution would be www.urljet.com

They provide managed vBulletin Hosting across Shared, VPS or Dedicated packages - with 24/7 support and hourly backups. All servers are running LiteSpeed so instantly you have a gain in speed, since most hosts provide you with Apache only. As for where you are in the world, that isn't a problem either, they are partnered with a large CDN (Content Delivery Network) company which you can have added at no cost to you.

Moving your site would not be a problem, they provide that service for free as well as many other services.

I have been with them for over 18 months now, and not suffered any major issues - possibly a 15 minute outage due to a network issue. Server-wise they make sure you are setup correctly for vBulletin. You do pay that little extra, but for the service they provide it is well worth it.

I have had my share of bad hosts over the years, but URLJet are a solid host.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X