Which Host?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Host?

I will be purchusing Vbulletin to create a forum, but just dont know what to do about the web hosting. I signed up with hostpapa, and did not realize they are a total scam. Cant get through to anyone over the phone and the live chat operators just tell you to google it or end the chat session without notice. Total scam.

Im looking for web hosting that will be able to handle large amounts of visitors without encountering problems.

Suggestions

thanks

I'm in the same boat in terms of looking for a decent webhost here in UT. There are so many crappy services out there. This should be the place to find a good one.
    ZelleZ

Comment

Where to you live. I'm hearing it may be best to go with a local webhost in terms of performance between your hosted site and users -- if your forum members are in a central location like mine will be.
      ZelleZ

Comment

Im in canada zellez.

So can anyone answer the original question?

I need a good server, which can handle large amounts of visitors?

Comment

Originally posted by mudoutlaw View Post
          Im in canada zellez.

So can anyone answer the original question?

I need a good server, which can handle large amounts of visitors?
          I'm considering HostMonster. It's local for me.
          ZelleZ

Comment

i recomend HostGator ... great support and service .

Comment

Hostpapa is probably not among the best shared hosts, but I suspect if they are that bad. Probably you are asking them questions that are out of scope of web hosting, which is common for a newbie webmaster. That is my guess, since they ask you to Google. For anything related to hosting, they should at least be able to show you a manual or cPanel tutorial etc.
              Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

Go with hostgator, you will be in good hands.
                Supplements Canada

Comment

Originally posted by ZelleZ View Post
                  I'm considering HostMonster. It's local for me.
                  I started with host monster and I never had a issue with them pretty good

Comment

You may also try aspnix company to meet your needs, they are really great in delivering hosting services in a quality way.

Comment

Host monster is pretty good, I also recommend hostgator been serving me well for about 6 months now
                      Originally posted by rexxxy View Post
                      I started with host monster and I never had a issue with them pretty good

Comment

I would highly recommend URLJet. It may be a little more than what you pay at hostgator per month but trust me, their hosting service and customer service are top notch! You get what you pay for. And URLJet specializes in vBulletin forum hosting.

My 0.02

-Marc

Comment

I'm looking at B2 NetSolutions b2vps.com
                          They have privately owned cabinets in 3 data centers - Arizona, East Coast, and Canada with auto failover with 100% uptime. They've been around since 2003 and have some great prices for VPS with the ability to expand.
                          WestCoastGearHeads.com vb 4.1.10

Comment

B2vps is a good hosting company whose services are widely used.
                            They are trustworthy and reliable.

Comment

deneme deneme

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X