X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GregUURL
    replied
    Originally posted by Gophers View Post
    I been with urljet for a while now, they are good. but i am thinking of moving to a new host. My site have been suspended 2 times in the past year for shells and is attempting to hack FTP passwords on another network. Now i have never hack into anything in my life and don't know how the hell to hack into something. I am not the person that hack anything. I moving my site.
    Hi, can't say for sure but, I think you also have some very old WordPress application on your site..If you'd like to contact, we can discus.

Leave a comment:

• lashamaro
    replied
    You may need to confirm with them that server is up-to-date and not hacked by external malicious commands, which may also be injected in the script. Regarding a hosting company and moves, I'd suggest you to check at Webhostingtalk or similar hosting related forums, you may also try to check euro-space.net as they have rather good service and supporting vBuletin installations.

Leave a comment:

• WHUK
    replied
    Well, did you try explaining them about this? Though if you've already made-up your mind, could you list down a couple of more details about your expectations ? You should also list what geo-location you want the host to have their servers.

Leave a comment:

• Gophers
    started a topic Need good vbulletin web hosting

Need good vbulletin web hosting

I been with urljet for a while now, they are good. but i am thinking of moving to a new host. My site have been suspended 2 times in the past year for shells and is attempting to hack FTP passwords on another network. Now i have never hack into anything in my life and don't know how the hell to hack into something. I am not the person that hack anything. I moving my site.