Needing a web host...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing a web host...

I've been using bluehost for about 2 years now just to host my portfolio and recently I get a new domain and decided to add some forums to it...

The forums got about 20 members and 300 posts within the first 48 hours and bluehost is now throttling my website and giving me quota errors (on a small 20 member forum?!).

Is there a decently priced webhost that won't charge me $100/month in order to run a medium sized forum? I don't really want to spend more than $15-$20 a month. My site is only a gaming fan site, and I had one in the past that got a good 5k members on it but a 'late' friend was hosting that so i'm not sure where to go.

innohosting.com has a pretty good name for themselves. I use wiredtree.com and have been very happy, but their cheapest plan is $50
    | Rancho Murieta |

Comment

Honestly a forum of that size should be just fine on shared hosting. I would look around on webhostingtalk.com and see if you can find something better.
      HostAtom.net - Forum Hosting at it's best! Email [email protected] and find out more!
      Cpanel, Softaculous, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, Daily R1Soft backups, 24x7 Server monitoring

Comment

hostmonster.com is pretty good i use them without issue for 2 years until i got over 9000 member i upgraded

Comment

Ive been with urljet.com for almost a year and a half and have been extremely happy with them.

Comment

Vidahost.com

Comment

Check out offers at http://www.webhostingtalk.com
              Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
              VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
              vBulletin Hosting and Services
              Server / Website Consultation

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X