• Show
Clear All

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.c...orttickets.php

it's up here
    -- Web Developer for hire
    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Originally posted by traen View Post
      Nope... in Chrome getting: Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): The server could not be found

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
        Nope... in Chrome getting: Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): The server could not be found
        might try a few of the fixes listed here.

Comment

Thanks but the problem isn't Chrome... I've tried with 4 different browsers and I can't even ping clients.urljet.com - the server just isn't found.

Comment

Thanks but the problem isn't Chrome... I've tried with 4 different browsers and I can't even ping clients.urljet.com - the server just isn't found.
            Still down for me as well.

Urljet.com comes up, but no support link, or client access.

Comment

UrlJet Support link

Have you tried the support link in the upper right corner of urljet.com?
              Greg
              www.urljet.com

Comment

Originally posted by GregUURL View Post
                Have you tried the support link in the upper right corner of urljet.com?
                Yes, tried that...just displayed 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage' message. The other menu items worked tho.

Tried the links given in emails for support tickets and client area, none worked.

(After clearing cache, AGAIN...I can't even see home page anymore. It's showing it parked at godaddy page again. WEIRD! )

Comment

You can try flushing the dns http://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
                  HostAtom.net - Forum Hosting at it's best! Email [email protected] and find out more!
                  Cpanel, Softaculous, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, Daily R1Soft backups, 24x7 Server monitoring

Comment

have you tried to clear your cash or dns?
                    the site is up as per my post #31

Comment

Originally posted by KevinL View Post
                      You can try flushing the dns http://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
                      Done. Worked. Can now see site again, but the 'support' link still gives error, as well as all the 'buy now' links. Can't reach this link either: https://clients.urljet.com/

All other site menu/submenu links work tho.

BTW...I was able to see the site yesterday after Greg posted and said it was fixed, but was unable to login in to any of the support/client areas, same as today.

Is it because I live in Oregon??? Cuz I would TOTALLY understand that! Hahaha!

Comment

NYC here... My guess is it will fix itself in a day or so... some DNS servers still point to the go-daddy page even today... for example anyone trying to visit urljet.com from AOL will still get the go daddy page... Some DNS severs really do take 48 hours to update, even though we tend to take 12-24 hours for granted these days.

Comment

NYC here... My guess is it will fix itself in a day or so... some DNS servers still point to the go-daddy page even today... for example anyone trying to visit urljet.com from AOL will still get the go daddy page... Some DNS severs really do take 48 hours to update, even though we tend to take 12-24 hours for granted these days.
                          What always amazes me is how when something is taken DOWN the dns seems to propogate immediately, yet when it's put back it can take days.

Last month my registrars accidentally de-tagged thousands of domains, inlcuding mine. Within minutes my site was offline for most people, yet after it was fixed some still couldn't access it for days.
                          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
                          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Still getting the godaddy page here (Maryland, Comcast).

While this is mildly annoying, the important thing to me is that my forum is still running seamlessly. If I needed emergency support, I could always call or email.

Comment

I'm in! Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by ToddG View Post
                                Still getting the godaddy page here (Maryland, Comcast).

While this is mildly annoying, the important thing to me is that my forum is still running seamlessly. If I needed emergency support, I could always call or email.
                                you could call... if the domain is down email won't work.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X