• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend with www.urljet.com

What happend with www.urljet.com

not opening

what will my forum i am on www.urljet.com

It's fine here. It must be your connection...
    To be updated...

Comment

No, something is a matter... I'm getting the GoDaddy message "This domain expired 03/07/2011 and is pending renewal or deletion" OH CRAP... someone messed up somewhere!

Comment

plz chek image domain expired
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm not sure if I'd host to much trust in a host that doesn't renew their business domain name... just saying
          It's a shame, I've read a lot of great things about them, also talked to them on the phone a few years ago when they were just starting up.

http://twitter.com/urljet
          -- Web Developer for hire
          ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

http://www.urljet.com/ = Their home page for me. (at least right now anyway)

I agree though, according to GoDaddy, the domain has expired.

Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon...

@Loco - It's happened to bigger companies. I don't think it's that big of a deal, unless someone snags your domain away because of it!

EDIT: I've noticed that their support link is dead, this could be bad news indeed... at least in this case.
            Last edited by ENF; Tue 8 Mar '11, 5:23am.
            To be updated...

Comment

they did not renew there domain and our forums all closed
              with out any reason
              i think now they are not sinsare with there business

Comment

Originally posted by ENF View Post
                @Loco - It's happened to bigger companies. I don't think it's that big of a deal, unless someone snags your domain away because of it!
                I agree that it happens to bigger companies, just saying it doesn't look good for them. It's not like they didn't get at least 3 emails from godaddy letting them know their domain was about to expire.
                -- Web Developer for hire
                ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
                  I agree that it happens to bigger companies, just saying it doesn't look good for them. It's not like they didn't get at least 3 emails from godaddy letting them know their domain was about to expire.
                  Yep. I amended my post #3 above -- further digging doesn't show good signs in this case.
                  To be updated...

Comment

My forum is still up/running but I just made an emergency backup of everything right now just in case.

Didn't the Dallas Cowboys forget to renew their domain recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
                      yes you are right now every one are disterb
                      which are hsted with www.urljet.com

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
                        My forum is still up/running but I just made an emergency backup of everything right now just in case.

Didn't the Dallas Cowboys forget to renew their domain recently?
                        good if your forum are still up and you are taking backup

Comment

Originally posted by myths View Post
                          good if your forum are still up and you are taking backup
                          Everything on your site was working prior to yesterday/today? (Sorry, timezones are a little confusing... it's Tuesday night here, 11:30pm)
                          To be updated...

Comment

Update:

The domain was renewed, so lets see if everything is ok now...
                            To be updated...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X