Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on what to do next

My Current hosts are urljet.com
    As of late everything is going down hill and none can explain as to why my forum is really badly lagging.
    Average loads are 6.99 7.70 7.52 | 66 Users Online (20 members and 46 guests)
    I have the VPS-5 package, 2G Ram, RAID-10 Disk Space 60GB.

They have very friendly staff, but my issues still remain and my traffic is now suffering.

I have a list of mods installed:
    VBSEO
    Every DBTECH mod including Vboptimise
    All the settings on my forum have been set so they don't add extra queries.
    I really don't know what todo, average we have 100 users online.
    I have been told by numerous people that the problem lies with the hosts, when I do ask Urljet they reply "I'll run a monitor for the next 24 hours" but nothing happen's.

I'm now looking to move hosts to http://www.serverpronto.com/compare.php Extreme package.

I don't even know if there is something wrong with Vbulletin setup.

What can I do?

Wow those are pretty high loads for a forum of that size on that machine.

Is that forum the only site you have running on your server? Have you optimized vBulletin in any way?

I have never heard of ServerPronto. I would suggest before moving companies to have a look over at WHT Web Hosting Talk - The largest, most influential web hosting community on the Internet and research different companies.
    HostAtom.net - Forum Hosting at it's best! Email [email protected] and find out more!
    Cpanel, Softaculous, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, Daily R1Soft backups, 24x7 Server monitoring

Comment

If you want to move i would recommend Knownhost.com I got 200 users online with vbseo and same specs as you got here maybe little less HDD space but i don't need much and everything runs perfect

Comment

Since it's a VPS, the likelihood of it being a problem with URLJet is significantly less, and the problem with your VPS, significantly higher.

That said, those loads don't look right. Have you opened a ticket with their support department?
        Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
        VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
        vBulletin Hosting and Services
        Server / Website Consultation

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X