Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Dilemma - Need somewhere to host new forum !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Dilemma - Need somewhere to host new forum !!

Attention all,

I'm currently on the lookout for a good, reliable and cheap host. I really don't know which company to go with.

HELP!!!

It's a new forum, but we're aiming big so.....

Cheers,

MrOnline_VB
    - http://www.StudentCreche.co.uk
    - A student forum for GCSE, A Level and University students.
    - Come and join one of the fastest growing on-line student communities today.

Hello!

I would say to have a look here http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4 and do some research before choosing a company.

Good luck on your quest
    HostAtom.net - Forum Hosting at it's best! Email [email protected] and find out more!
    Cpanel, Softaculous, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, Daily R1Soft backups, 24x7 Server monitoring

Comment

I have mine hosted with URLJet.com. Support has been A+++

Comment

Originally posted by Seareef View Post
        I have mine hosted with URLJet.com. Support has been A+++
        I also have mine hosted with urljet.com, but as of late everything is going down hill and none can explain as to why my forum is really badly lagging.
        I have the VPS-5 package, 2G Ram, RAID-10 Disk Space 60GB.

I agree they have very friendly staff, but my issues still remain and my traffic is now suffering

Comment

Originally posted by D19 View Post
          I also have mine hosted with urljet.com, but as of late everything is going down hill and none can explain as to why my forum is really badly lagging.

I agree they have very friendly staff, but my issues still remain and my traffic is now suffering
          If you're the guy with loads which shouldn't be seen on that server, can you post a server optimisation thread?
          Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
          VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
          vBulletin Hosting and Services
          Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by D19 View Post

Hi,
            I think we've recently replied to your ticket....if you have the vps with 4 sites and some 37 plugins, in addition to other improperly uninstalled plugins ...please review our suggestions in reply to your ticket.
            Greg
            www.urljet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X