This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nexthost.org - excellent service

hi . i have moved to nexthost.org as my preferred webhost.

i have signed up at nexthost.org and
    i had nothing but wonderful service and transfered all your files and

i suggest everyone to go for it.

Just a word of caution, the owner "Ryan1918" has been banned from DP, WHT and has some fairly negative press.

A quick Google search of nexthost.org ryan1918 will produce some interesting reading for those reading this review.

To be updated...

Comment

Don't troll something on here, or you will get banned on here, and I'm not banned on DP and WHT so please check yourself and try again.

and try telling that to my 1,000+ customers, you need to go back to your life since you don't have one.

Comment

I now only do business with companies which have a DUNS number
        Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
        VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
        vBulletin Hosting and Services
        Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Ryan, I am now puzzled. What I do not understand is you made a post regarding Unlimited this and that, and I just looked at your website.
          Webhosting UNLIMITED [SPECIAL] (3 Available)
          25 GB Hard drive space
          UNLIMITED GB Bandwidth
          [Cpanel Included]
          [Unlimited, mysql, email, forwards, subdomains, parked domains, redirects, ftp, awstats, file manager, phpmyadmin, bandwidth monitor]
          A bit contradicting don't you think??

Comment

I said people that sell unlimited resources that doesn't exist, you don't see all my plans have that only one, and as you can see there is a max of 5 per server I sell, but I am not overselling because of the fact they don't have a limit on bandwidth but they can't use more than my servers have, IE: my servers have 1gbit ports, so oblivious they couldn't push/use more that that.. But like I said only one plan offers that, and it's a limit on each server.

Like I have some customers that are using 50GB a day on that, so it's hardly much when you have a 100mbit dedicated line, or 1000mbit dedicated line, they use 1000-1500GB a month, when on my 100mbit lines my line can push 30TB so if I only sell 5, That is still less than 30% of what is allowed, and a lot less on 1gbit lines.

Hopefully you understand my point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by ENF View Post
              Just a word of caution, the owner "Ryan1918" has been banned from DP, WHT and has some fairly negative press.

A quick Google search of nexthost.org ryan1918 will produce some interesting reading for those reading this review.

Wow, that is interesting. Thank you sir.
              My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
              vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan1918 View Post
                Don't troll something on here, or you will get banned on here, and I'm not banned on DP and WHT so please check yourself and try again.

and try telling that to my 1,000+ customers, you need to go back to your life since you don't have one.
                Couple of points for you to take home:

1) The quote above, great business grammar and communication style.

2) See Attachment #1 - So, why were you banned from DP? Since you said you were not? (You're still banned at WHT too, maybe you should check with them...)

3) In this post on 9/30/10, you claimed to have been operating for over a year but your WHOIS information contradicts that point: Creation Date: 2010-05-22 19:13:18

4) Should I report this? [Attachment #2] Your statment wasn't clear. Was I being banned here at vBulletin.com & Digital Point? I didn't realize you had that kind of influence.

Anyway, have a great day now.
                Attached Files
                To be updated...

Comment

If anyone has received any threating or unwanted pms from anyone please report them so we can take the correct action.

Comment

I never threaten anyone, why don't you take action towards the idiot that started coming into a thread that was created by one of your licensed members instead of harassing me?

Comment

Originally posted by ENF View Post
                      Couple of points for you to take home:

1) The quote above, great business grammar and communication style.

2) See Attachment #1 - So, why were you banned from DP? Since you said you were not? (You're still banned at WHT too, maybe you should check with them...)

3) In this post on 9/30/10, you claimed to have been operating for over a year but your WHOIS information contradicts that point: Creation Date: 2010-05-22 19:13:18

4) Should I report this? [Attachment #2] Your statment wasn't clear. Was I being banned here at vBulletin.com & Digital Point? I didn't realize you had that kind of influence.

Anyway, have a great day now.
                      First of all I don't have to explain a single thing to you, and second I have been in business for well over a year, I didn't know I that a person had to have only one domain which locked them into how long they have been in business.

You truthful are a total idiot, why don't you go get a life and work on your useless forums instead of coming into other peoples threads. You might make it in life.

It's good to know a person can come into another person's thread that is a licensed member and talk crap about them.

Good stuff vBulletin stuff your sure enforcing the rules!
                      ryan1918
                      Last edited by ryan1918; Sun 16 Jan '11, 2:34am.

Comment

interesting read..
                        Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

Originally posted by WEBDosser View Post
                          interesting read..
                          This guys is just hating because he knows my company is great and trying to ruin my reputation, but it's only helping it.

Comment

This guys is just hating because he knows my company is great and trying to ruin my reputation, but it's only helping it.
                            You are doing that to yourself with all of the negative press associated with domains that you have operated currently or in the past. Being associated with bot makers, defacement, scams and other illicit internet activity doesn't warrant you a 'good' reputation as a hosting business. Those 'publications' you listed in another thread (here at VB) are not 'trophies' in the real business world. they are marks of shame.

My goal is not to simply detract from your business goals, but to make people aware of the documented incidents that you are associated with. Certainly, I would not recommend hosting anything with you given the history that follows you around.

The point of this forum on vBulletin is to review good and bad services. Nothing I've said here is out of context in relation the topic at hand. If you want to run a real business, you will also need to learn to take criticism much better than the way you do now.

Getting serious about business for a moment then:

1) If you have so many customers, you've said "hundreds" and then "thousands" - how many staff do you have to handle the support? What's the 'best effort' turnaround time on tickets/support requests?
                            2) What SLAs are in place at the data centers where you have rented rack space and/or servers? What are the required response times?
                            3) What about your business continuity plan?
                            4) What protections are in place in case of a disaster at a data center you rented space from? (Ideally, this is covered in the associated DC's SLA.)
                            5) What kind of ITAC processes do you have in place to guard against customer fraud or exposure of client data?
                            6) What about the GC processes?
                            7) Any software that you use on a proprietary basis, what safeguards are in place to assure support of that software should the original mfg close up? (i.e. escrow)

These are the kind of things you should have in place.

Running a hosting business isn't slapping a few servers together and linking up with some premium bandwidth.
                            ENF
                            Last edited by ENF; Sun 16 Jan '11, 8:19am.
                            To be updated...

Comment

It's good to know a person can come into another person's thread that is a licensed member and talk crap about them.

Good stuff vBulletin stuff your sure enforcing the rules!
                              Aside from the fact it's not vBS staff's job to determine if something is true or false, just whether it is abusive/otherwise not allowed..

He's talking TRUTH, not crap.
                              My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
                              vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X