Required shared hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Required shared hosting

I was happy on my last hosting but the owner is changed and the new owner server not good services that you can read this thread

Major thing Must be

20 G.B webspace
    50 G.B bandwidth
    Mortal Kombat Nexus
    Pleae read before buying Ryan

What's your monthly budget, or do you prepay three/six/twelve months(most places offer discounts for doing that)?

What are you running just a Vbulletin forum or what else? How many users are online at any given time?

What is your exact space/bandwidth usage per month(average) and is that the MAX you need?

Comment

I forgot to mention I like your one site, I liked mortal combat ever since it came on the Sega Genesis, wonderful site

Comment

right now i am no budget first you tell me your 12 months amount where is server locate i am using 3.8x version and i need Minimum 15 G.B Webspace and 100 g.b bandwidth
        Mortal Kombat Nexus
        Pleae read before buying Ryan

Comment

contact me by PM I arrange you good host
          first u test one month and than u can continue
          They can transferred ure database and files too

Comment

I actually think this customer signed up at my company, because I got a mortal kombat domain signed up a few days ago, maybe it's just similar, I'm not home to check but I think they might be a customer of my company. Unless I'm wrong please let me know..

Comment

Reminder that it is against the rules to solicit your services here,
              http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules
              Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
              VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
              vBulletin Hosting and Services
              Server / Website Consultation

Comment

I have been on vBulletin for over 3+ years I know the rules, I never solicited or sold him anything, he must have seen it in my link.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X