• Show
Clear All

• stator
    replied
    most of them are resellers, so it more economic to take mine direclty

Leave a comment:

• traen
    replied
    I would look for a host in your country for starters, wherever that may be.

Leave a comment:

• stator
    replied
    yes, i concerned with price cuz 1$ = 6x of our local currency

Leave a comment:

• traen
    replied
    $20/month for excellent shared hosting ain't bad at all, there are cheaper alternatives out there if you're concerned with price.

Leave a comment:

• stator
    replied
    I see urljet takes most consumers votes but it bit expensive ... therefore; i thinking in eurovps

what do you think?

Leave a comment:

• traen
    replied
    I've had a great experience with urljet (they specialize in hosting vb forums), you may want to give them a try.

http://urljet.com

Leave a comment:

• stator
    replied
    Any other suggestions please

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan1918 View Post
    Do you spam every topic with europvps? Which makes no sense that a moderator hasn't warned you yet about this.
    You are not a Moderator of these forums and you have no right to act as one. You also do not know what we have done and not done.

I suggested that you refrain from commenting on other's post in the future. You have already crossed the line on more than one location.

And do not respond to this thread again. It is none of your concern.

Leave a comment:

• ryan1918
    replied
    Originally posted by rajubd View Post
    shared hosting with price 5-10 $ enough for you. you can try eurovps shared host they never overload there shared server..
    Do you spam every topic with europvps? Which makes no sense that a moderator hasn't warned you yet about this.

Leave a comment:

• rajubd
    replied
    shared hosting with price 5-10 $ enough for you. you can try eurovps shared host they never overload there shared server..

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You both need to knock it off. Our forums are not the place for this kind of personal dispute.

Further posts like these from either of you will result in infractions.

Leave a comment:

• ryan1918
    replied
    Yeah I'm not trust-able, show me some proof where I am not "trust-able" I bet I sue you for every penny you got and your going to be regretting defaming me and my company for your allegations.

Funny your topic was locked though.

Leave a comment:

• Tariq Rathore
    replied
    he is not trustable person read this topic

Leave a comment:

• ryan1918
    replied
    If you go with a dedicated server make sure you get managed services or a manged servers if you don't know much about it, it will save you $$ in the end.

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1
    replied
    I'd go for a entry level dedicated server. That will be such a big relief. You seem to be outgrowing shared hosting. I'd recommend to find a small reliable hosting co that gives you quick and personal support. I tool the same step when my forum was around your size. Without that step my site would never have become a big board.

Leave a comment: