Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best dedicated server provider for vbulletin based forum ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best dedicated server provider for vbulletin based forum ?

Dear members,
    Please share the Best dedicated server provider for vbulletin based forum ?
    So I can choose them.
    Thanks & Regards.

try www.eurovps.com there support good
    MobilePhoneTalk.Com - Mobile Phone Community Powered By EuroVPS.Com

Comment

First, where are the majority of your members?

Second, can we see your site?

http://www.radonsystems.net
      http://www.urljet.com

Provide vBulletin hosting.
      Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
      VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
      vBulletin Hosting and Services
      Server / Website Consultation

Comment

He said dedicated server, not vps, and urljet is charging $1000 for a server that costs $400-500, everything they offer is overpriced by at least 50% compared to any datacenter I know of. I'd suggest not dealing with a reseller, and someone that actually owns the equipment or directly with the datacenter.

Comment

eurovps have all type of dedicated server managed and unmanaged. they also won eurosas, ecovps etc.
          MobilePhoneTalk.Com - Mobile Phone Community Powered By EuroVPS.Com

Comment

Eurovps might be good for vps's, but not for dedicated server, there dual processor are $300ish a month, I sell Quad's at much lower than that, they are way too high for dedicated servers.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan1918 View Post
              Eurovps might be good for vps's, but not for dedicated server, there dual processor are $300ish a month, I sell Quad's at much lower than that, they are way too high for dedicated servers.
              *gulp*. Quadcores start at $99 here. $300? Then again, European providers are on average charging more than US providers.

Comment

Originally posted by rajubd View Post
                eurovps have all type of dedicated server managed and unmanaged. they also won eurosas, ecovps etc.
                when will you realize the fact that a vps and a dedicated server IS NOT THE SAME?

Comment

Originally posted by DelphiVillage View Post
                  when will you realize the fact that a vps and a dedicated server IS NOT THE SAME?
                  when will you realise, just because a site has vps in their url it doesn't mean that they only do vps's

My Site: INFJs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Deathjam View Post
                    when will you realise, just because a site has vps in their url it doesn't mean that they only do vps's

allright but that's so ridicolousy overprized it's funny

Comment

You would be surprised how many company's sell VPS's as dedicated servers, people actually assume they are getting a dedicated server, yet they are getting a VPS, and I've even seen some providers say blantly they sell dedicated servers, yet give a customer a VPS and not on accident, The sad part is, 80% of people don't know about how to find out, or even know the difference, I like to try to explain to my customers what they are exactly, and what's the benefits of dedicated vs a vps.

I am going to start getting in the vps market sometime this year, hopefully It's worth it and I can make a profit.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan1918 View Post
                        You would be surprised how many company's sell VPS's as dedicated servers, people actually assume they are getting a dedicated server, yet they are getting a VPS, and I've even seen some providers say blantly they sell dedicated servers, yet give a customer a VPS and not on accident, The sad part is, 80% of people don't know about how to find out, or even know the difference, I like to try to explain to my customers what they are exactly, and what's the benefits of dedicated vs a vps.

I am going to start getting in the vps market sometime this year, hopefully It's worth it and I can make a profit.
                        Be prepared for 24/7/60/60 management. Even a simple openvzctl bug can crash the node.

Comment

i m with iweb for two years now.. they are best... and cheap

Comment

Yeah Iweb is a pretty good company, I was with them about 5 years ago, until I started my own company.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X