X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rexxxy
    replied
    Originally posted by Steven Sarkisian View Post
    This is absolutely the worse host I have used. 12 days into the service I have yet to have a working server. I trusted this server and moved an active website to it. My website has been destroyed. I have lost all my traffic. I had 12 days of down time, how professional is that! They blamed all the issues on me and denied the other issues existed. I was denied any refund even during their 7 day money back guarantee period. After 13 days I had to invest in ANOTHER server and I lost all the money I invested into VPSLatch!!

Stay far, far, FAR away from VPSLatch!!!!!
    I tried them their support was pretty fast however i was getting the same latency as my shared hosting so i went back to shared

Leave a comment:

• rexxxy
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan1918 View Post
    you could get a dedicated server, if you plan on spending $40-60 a month unless you have a smaller budget, any reason you have to get a vps server, how come you can't do shared?
    i wanted it so that i could use ffmpeg for a mod that i have for videos also the traffic to my site is growing

Originally posted by WebKing27 View Post
    Any specific reason to go with vpslatch ?
    no particular reason im with hostmonster but they seem to getting bad with the downtime and mysql server crashes so im looking to swtich.

I am thinking about www.iweb.com

core 2 duo 2.9ghz
    2gb
    500gb raid 1
    10 tb bandwidth
    $119/m with cpanel
    Last edited by rexxxy; Tue 4th Jan '11, 10:16am.

Leave a comment:

• Steven Sarkisian
    replied
    This is absolutely the worse host I have used. 12 days into the service I have yet to have a working server. I trusted this server and moved an active website to it. My website has been destroyed. I have lost all my traffic. I had 12 days of down time, how professional is that! They blamed all the issues on me and denied the other issues existed. I was denied any refund even during their 7 day money back guarantee period. After 13 days I had to invest in ANOTHER server and I lost all the money I invested into VPSLatch!!

Stay far, far, FAR away from VPSLatch!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• WebKing27
    replied
    Any specific reason to go with vpslatch ?

Leave a comment:

• ryan1918
    replied
    you could get a dedicated server, if you plan on spending $40-60 a month unless you have a smaller budget, any reason you have to get a vps server, how come you can't do shared?

Leave a comment:

• wda2015
    replied
    best i have used is these: http://www.cheapvps.co.uk/plans

Leave a comment:

• wat3v3r
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=1#post2030348

Not so good for me.

Leave a comment:

• Sir Nick
    replied
    I use to use them when they were hostlatch. Had lots of box issue's went down once a week for a day. Claimed it was my fault with the 3rd party software. Yet i couldn't even turn the box on. So i don't know about them currently. Right now i'd suggest ThrustVps been with them for 4 months now nothing bad to say about them.

Leave a comment:

• rexxxy
    started a topic Has anyone use vpslatch vps service?

Has anyone use vpslatch vps service?

has anyone use vpslatch vps service, if so what have been your experience with them?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X