Has anyone use vpslatch vps service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone use vpslatch vps service?

has anyone use vpslatch vps service, if so what have been your experience with them?

I use to use them when they were hostlatch. Had lots of box issue's went down once a week for a day. Claimed it was my fault with the 3rd party software. Yet i couldn't even turn the box on. So i don't know about them currently. Right now i'd suggest ThrustVps been with them for 4 months now nothing bad to say about them.

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=1#post2030348

Not so good for me.

Comment

best i have used is these: http://www.cheapvps.co.uk/plans
        Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

you could get a dedicated server, if you plan on spending $40-60 a month unless you have a smaller budget, any reason you have to get a vps server, how come you can't do shared?

Comment

Any specific reason to go with vpslatch ?

Comment

This is absolutely the worse host I have used. 12 days into the service I have yet to have a working server. I trusted this server and moved an active website to it. My website has been destroyed. I have lost all my traffic. I had 12 days of down time, how professional is that! They blamed all the issues on me and denied the other issues existed. I was denied any refund even during their 7 day money back guarantee period. After 13 days I had to invest in ANOTHER server and I lost all the money I invested into VPSLatch!!

Stay far, far, FAR away from VPSLatch!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ryan1918 View Post
                you could get a dedicated server, if you plan on spending $40-60 a month unless you have a smaller budget, any reason you have to get a vps server, how come you can't do shared?
                i wanted it so that i could use ffmpeg for a mod that i have for videos also the traffic to my site is growing

Originally posted by WebKing27 View Post
                Any specific reason to go with vpslatch ?
                no particular reason im with hostmonster but they seem to getting bad with the downtime and mysql server crashes so im looking to swtich.

I am thinking about www.iweb.com

core 2 duo 2.9ghz
                2gb
                500gb raid 1
                10 tb bandwidth
                $119/m with cpanel
                Last edited by rexxxy; Tue 4th Jan '11, 10:16am.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Sarkisian View Post
                  This is absolutely the worse host I have used. 12 days into the service I have yet to have a working server. I trusted this server and moved an active website to it. My website has been destroyed. I have lost all my traffic. I had 12 days of down time, how professional is that! They blamed all the issues on me and denied the other issues existed. I was denied any refund even during their 7 day money back guarantee period. After 13 days I had to invest in ANOTHER server and I lost all the money I invested into VPSLatch!!

Stay far, far, FAR away from VPSLatch!!!!!
                  I tried them their support was pretty fast however i was getting the same latency as my shared hosting so i went back to shared

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X