Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web site hosting problem

000 web host dot com
    I signed up for this company as it offers free hosting, even if it's just to testing your website, the only problem is I have a genuine copy vbulletin installed on the site at the minute but my account has been suspended as the company thinks it's a nulled version.

How can I prove this is a genuine copy of VB on the site?

Have them contact [email protected] to ask.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Comment

Here is the latest
        Hello,

Unfortunately nulled software is not allowed on our free servers. There is no way to check if You have a legitimate copy of the software. This can only be enabled for our premium users.

Best Wishes,
        Helpdesk Staff

It seems they can't be bothered to check

Comment

Time to find a better host then. Sorry.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yep, Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by JamieLee2k View Post
              Here is the latest
              Hello,

Unfortunately nulled software is not allowed on our free servers. There is no way to check if You have a legitimate copy of the software. This can only be enabled for our premium users.

Best Wishes,
              Helpdesk Staff

It seems they can't be bothered to check
              Lol now that's a nice tactic to get "PAID" customers. You should write a full blown review on this at webhostingtalk forum. Would least expose the dumb tactics implied here.

Comment

i had a go there too and they said "vbulletin is not allowed on there free host" but it don't tell you that at signup.

big waste of time and it took for ever to upload too.
                Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

i had the same issue with them.
                  have you replied? i replied stating its a legal copy, etc etc and they reinstated the account.
                  next you will get locked out for sending too many emails i did, and it was a mere dev copy
                  Into the Void

Comment

yes i told them i have a legal right to use the vbulletin software but they refused..
                    Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

I was going to say it sounds like a reason for them to get rid of the free client and turn them into paid, I would kick them to the curb as quick as you can, they can't be half legit for that bull****.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X