X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which is Best virtual dedicate server or VPS for vb4 with vbseo 3.5.2

Hi all...

i am Ayaz Ali from Pakistan.

currently i have Godaddy virtual dedicate server but i hate Godaddy coz Godaddy is too much bad server provider and now days my Godaddy virtual dedicate server is down by some issue.
    Not Good support providing and neither good solution of any problem by Godaddy to customer and they just collect the Money only.

from last three days my Godaddy virtual dedicate server down and before it a lot of time my Godaddy virtual dedicate server down coz i lost a lot of members.

so please tell me any body, which is Best virtual dedicate server or VPS for vb4 + vbseo 3.5.2.

also i have experience with pesk panel so please tell me which Panel is best and Good working means like Pesk or Cpanel or DirectAdmin ?

Please once again i request you i need best help in this issue coz i changed more than 3 vps but almost those problematical issues.

i hope i will get best help from here.
    really Sorry for my weak English.

Thanks in ADVNS
    Best Regards
    Admin of NSW
    Ayaz Ali
    http://www.newsoftworld.com
    Last edited by newsoftw; Thu 23rd Sep '10, 3:48am.

KnownHost or Servint you won't have any VPS probs with these, they don't oversell. Use Cpanel it's the easiest to use.

Comment

Stay away from Fluid Hosting. They make it hard for you to terminate services with them.

Comment

@Gears, I apologize if you had a bad experience with our service. We made it clear in the term of service which was presented to and agreed by our customers during the signup process; Our cancellation policy requires 30 days advance notification before the end of the billing period. In most cases we are very lenient and open towards customers regarding our policy. This term of service is to protect both of service provider's and customer's interest especially when it comes to billing matter since there were customers who try to avoid payment and then request cancellation. Again, I apologize for the trouble you had. Let me know if you have further concerns. Thanks.

@newsoftw, you can ask people in hosting forums like webhostingtalk too. I believe there are many good webhosts out there. If by any chance you would consider fluidhosting for vps, feel free to contact us.

Cheers,
        Gama
        Fluidhosting, LLC

Comment

Godaddy isn't good with domains or servers, they are idiots that are way overpriced.

Comment

LOL

I hope BOB won't read this

Comment

I think vbseo is just a resource hog, I make all my clients remove it, it seems like it has a memory leak in it.

Comment

You said you have changed more than 3 vps. That's a lot!

What was the configuration? Interested to know.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X