Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chimpie
    replied
    I've been with HostGator for four or five years now. Uptime has been at least 99.9% since I've started monitoring it with Pingdom.

Leave a comment:

• Aakif N.
    replied
    I've been using HostGator for a while. The support there is top notch, uptime is great and the pricing is decent too.

Leave a comment:

• Shravan
    replied
    I never really Liked ZnetIndia. Heard many stories about customer support and all. BigRock is okay, for now. And friends using it since the past year don't have any complaints too. Don't think I will move anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• sivaganesh
    replied
    Originally posted by Shravan View Post
    I have friends who weren't too happy with Hostgator. Made me thing twice before choosing a service, but since I'm from India, I went with BigRock. They're very popular in India and decent enough.
    Bigrock will be good at the start. I started with ZnetIndia and then moved to VPS in US. I have huge advantage and support now.

Leave a comment:

• Shravan
    replied
    I have friends who weren't too happy with Hostgator. Made me thing twice before choosing a service, but since I'm from India, I went with BigRock. They're very popular in India and decent enough.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas J
    replied
    Originally posted by rgaming View Post
    I think hostgator is fine. been with them for a while now and there support has been superb. everything i have ever needed from them has been to the point.

now they might not be good for you ppl who require large amount of space and things. but for me, hosting a gaming community it works just fine.

I guess to each there own.
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• rgaming
    replied
    I think hostgator is fine. been with them for a while now and there support has been superb. everything i have ever needed from them has been to the point.

now they might not be good for you ppl who require large amount of space and things. but for me, hosting a gaming community it works just fine.

I guess to each there own.

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    We just missed one another. Do you use IM?

Leave a comment:

• AusPhotography
    replied
    In chat now

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    We will have to talk more as I am looking for a new host. ServInt is starting to suck. Jump on the site if you would sometime and we can talk further there.

Leave a comment:

• AusPhotography
    replied
    Originally posted by Boofo View Post
    What is Arvixe? And does the Warp series do backups at all?
    Arvixe as a hosting provider using Hyper-V -- the I/O sucked!!

The Warp are XEN based VMs. We have WHM/cPanel installed which provides backups, plus we run our own daily rsync backup to a site here in Australia.

Kym

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    What is Arvixe? And does the Warp series do backups at all?

Leave a comment:

• AusPhotography
    replied
    Originally posted by Boofo View Post
    Which one did you go with?
    Warp4 , but in hindsight we only need Warp3; we had a really bad run with Arvixe the month before, it was slow as, so we over compensated.
    We are a relatively busy site.

Kym

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    Originally posted by ricktas View Post
    Finally we have a really hot hosting solution... http://photonvps.com/xen.html It's the fastest we've ever had.
    Which one did you go with?

Leave a comment:

• Linuxftw
    replied
    Originally posted by ricktas View Post
    Finally we have a really hot hosting solution... http://photonvps.com/xen.html It's the fastest we've ever had.
    Looks interesting will check them out.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X