No announcement yet.

Host Rocket Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get this - I have been a HR customer for over a year now on their older servers and uptime and reliability is great. I can't really afford something like VO and I do notice the HR load response time on my vB is slow at times.
    Marc James
    Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
    Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

Originally posted by mjames
      I don't get this - I have been a HR customer for over a year now on their older servers and uptime and reliability is great. I can't really afford something like VO and I do notice the HR load response time on my vB is slow at times.
      all hosts have problems now and again, it's how they tackle the problem to reach a resolution in a timely manner that counts
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

I agree...Hostrocket is pathetic! I've never seen so many disgruntled customers! Half the cutomers haven't had their site up in days and their support is terrible. This is obvious ongoing. Read the complaints for yourself: http://forums.hostrocket.com/forumdi...?s=&forumid=17

We went with them ealier this week and have been down for over a day! We finally found out they suspended our account...but wouldn't give a reason why...

Bob

Comment

Your account was suspended for having a VB with 400 concurrent (yes logged in at the same time) users on a shared hosting account.

-Brendan

Comment

Originally posted by brendan
            400 concurrent
            great googly moogly!

Comment

Isn't there a way to set a hard limit for concurrent users? I mean, set a limit like 40, then if anyone tries to connect after that, they're turned away (maybe sent to an error page of some sort).

Comment

Originally posted by OneChance
                Isn't there a way to set a hard limit for concurrent users? I mean, set a limit like 40, then if anyone tries to connect after that, they're turned away (maybe sent to an error page of some sort).
                yes. it's a feature of vbulletin under "vBulletin options" in the admin cp.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X