100tb bandwidth server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100tb bandwidth server

100.tb(usa) well the first company who offer a guranteed 100tb bandwidth on 1gige port.
    i really wondering if this will make ways for free webhosting in future?
    and second company to follow from Netherland(europe)
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=936477

those speed unshared.

There is no such thing (I think) as 100TB bandwidth. You could just class it as unlimited as not one site will ever use so much (Unless they had every person in the world on it)
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

well theres one customer from 100tb.com who manged to reach 900 mbps for runnig livecast radio, and another customer 700 mbps....
      thing is the ceo of 100tb.com said that their company has 3000gbit on their network which is made possible for them to offer 100tb.
      well they provided graph from their server

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8...tachmentbe.jpg
      well the graph doesnt lie so it seems the 100tb is genuine offer

couldnt resist the temptation so i ordered one sevrer from them . i could get 450mbps during peak time aswell so im pleased so far my bandwith has only consumed 34tb ...
      Last edited by maidos; Fri 26 Mar '10, 10:02am.

Comment

okay, don't you realise that a forum that you just created uses no bandwidth? The only reason you could have used 30tb in such a short space of time is due to lots of server problems or so much stuff that consumes all that bandwidth
        That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa View Post
          okay, don't you realise that a forum that you just created uses no bandwidth? The only reason you could have used 30tb in such a short space of time is due to lots of server problems or so much stuff that consumes all that bandwidth
          I don't see any mention of a "new" forum in the OP's post or even mentioning that his forum is using 30tb of bandwidth. The OP is just stating that they were able to use 34tb of bandwidth on their server from 100tb.com, that could be hosting anything

100TB is definitely possible.
          ■█► WireNine.com Web Hosting 8+ years in business!
          ■█► Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and VPS Hosting 24/7 Support 99.9% Uptime 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
          ■█► cPanel, Litespeed, CloudFlare, Softaculous, Attracta SEO, Site Builder
          ■█► Find us on Facebook and follow us @wirenine

Comment

Speaking relatively, I wouldn't even consider my site that large (approx. ~10K uniques a day) and it consumes around 5TB bandwidth a month. Certainly a high traffic site in the 100K unique range could use 100TB in a month, especially one that is video and file streaming centric.

100TB resells from Softlayer and they have a triple A network. Been with them since they were previously known as 10TB and never had a problem. Have pushed up to 500mbit no sweat.

Comment

It is nothing totally new. All you get is unmetered bandwidth with 1 GIG port, which you can get at many hosts for a high fee. The rest is just marketing.

This has nothing to do with hosting being free: All free hosts offering as low as few MB are going bust within few months - unless it is ad supported.
              Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X