Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a good VPS host that includes cPanel or similar CP for $25/mo or less.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good VPS host that includes cPanel or similar CP for $25/mo or less.

Seems like most hosting companies I've come across charge extra for a control panel - a critical necessary component to have to manage your site. I'm like WTF, you mean I have to pay extra for that??? You cannot be serious!

Anyway, I'm looking for a good hosting company that offers VPS and includes a CP for $25 or less, preferably on the west coast. If anyone has any suggestions I would certainly appreciate it.

TIA

Try www.knownhost.com

A solid company. I think they have 10% off offer right now:
    http://www.knownhost.com/specials.html

Comment

Originally posted by kyrgyz View Post
      Try www.knownhost.com

A solid company. I think they have 10% off offer right now:
      http://www.knownhost.com/specials.html
      That's who I have right now for shared hosting, and load times are miserable. I've had a couple server crashes with them and one time the database got corrupted for whatever reason and they had to load the backup from the previous night. They only do nightly backups, at least for their shared hosting plans. Don't know about their VPS backups.

For VPS they're too expensive for me. Their basic VPS plan is $32/mo with cPanel.

The discount you mention only applies to plans above the basic, which start at $40/mo with cPanel, which means $36/mo with the discount.

I'm hoping there's a company out there that offers a basic VPS plan with a control panel for $25/mo or less.

Comment

A control panel critical? Only if you have no clue about managing your own server. You're better off with a better shared host for your price range.
        Oppressed.

Comment

VPS with cPanel for $25/mo might be impossible to come by. Try raising it to $50/month, give ServInt or PowerVPS a try for a great experience
          ■█► WireNine.com Web Hosting 8+ years in business!
          ■█► Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and VPS Hosting 24/7 Support 99.9% Uptime 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
          ■█► cPanel, Litespeed, CloudFlare, Softaculous, Attracta SEO, Site Builder
          ■█► Find us on Facebook and follow us @wirenine

Comment

Wire you haven't looked at my post?

Comment

Originally posted by RedHotChili View Post
              Seems like most hosting companies I've come across charge extra for a control panel - a critical necessary component to have to manage your site. I'm like WTF, you mean I have to pay extra for that??? You cannot be serious!

Anyway, I'm looking for a good hosting company that offers VPS and includes a CP for $25 or less, preferably on the west coast. If anyone has any suggestions I would certainly appreciate it.

TIA
              my vps hosting only USD15/month including webmin cpanel
              the best Forum You Ever See. Best style and Best Index www.nusantaraku.org

i need to make a link with you, do u need to make a link with my forum? together we achieve more

Comment

Originally posted by badawidollah View Post
                my vps hosting only USD15/month including webmin cpanel
                Linkage?

Comment

Originally posted by Ak Worm View Post
                  Linkage?
                  you can pay me for USD15 for this

or direct to hostinginside.com

i need to make a link with you, do u need to make a link with my forum? together we achieve more

Comment

Hahah, i went to known host dude

Comment

Originally posted by royo View Post
                      A control panel critical? Only if you have no clue about managing your own server.
                      For many people, like myself, yes.
                      Many people are not as knowledgeable as you. My sites are hobby sites. Not a career.

I can't believe $50 VPS sites can actually provide service and support.
                      My main VPS site uses 8.5Gb of disk space and 75Gb of bandwidth/month.
                      I'm glad to be on a managed VPS.
                      Help is just a phone call away.
                      ...steven
                      www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
                      bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
                      "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

Hahah, i went to known host dude
                        u can pay $10 directly
                        but pay $15 if you buy it through me

Comment

Originally posted by steven s View Post
                          For many people, like myself, yes.
                          Many people are not as knowledgeable as you. My sites are hobby sites. Not a career.

I can't believe $50 VPS sites can actually provide service and support.
                          My main VPS site uses 8.5Gb of disk space and 75Gb of bandwidth/month.
                          I'm glad to be on a managed VPS.
                          Help is just a phone call away.
                          I know i love managed VPS too!
                          Originally posted by badawidollah View Post
                          u can pay $10 directly
                          but pay $15 if you buy it through me
                          Sorry i pay sadly $59 a month for my box now.

Comment

Sorry i pay sadly $59 a month for my box now.
                            omg
                            so expensive

what is your website brother?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X