Can anyone suggest hosts that specialize in hosting VB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone suggest hosts that specialize in hosting VB

Thanks for reading, Have tried doing a search but its a little overwhelming..
    I am looking for a host that specializes in Vbulletin. Hosting companies similar
    to urljet that market they specialize in vbulletin.

Thanks

-Luis
    Last edited by luism; Tue 26 May '09, 6:30pm. Reason: added info
    -Luis M

http://www.appstorerevealed.com

What kind of hosting product are you looking for? -- Shared, semi-dedicated, dedicated??
    GigaPros.com -- vBulletin Optimized Hosting with LiteSpeed!
    ZERO Overselling Enforced WebHosting. SEE HOW…
    FREE Site Transfer |24x7 True Support (Phone, Chat, Tickets)
    We host high traffic vB. See this example with 1.5 Millon posts!

Comment

You can consider any well known and established web hosting company to run your vBulletin forum. Almost every web hosting company provide hosting for vBulletin software.

Let us know which type of hosting plan you are looking for ?

Comment

I use Global Gold www.globalgold.co.uk. I moved to them in March after my previous hosts started to struggle. They came highly recommended on here and have special plans tailored to vbulletin sites.

I have a VPS with them but I think they do smaller plans too. I haven't look back since.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Thanks for the replies.. I am looking for something for a small startup bb. more likely shared, that can be fairly inexpensive.. more than not tho I want quality tech support if needed..

-thanks
          -Luis M

http://www.appstorerevealed.com

Comment

There are many shared hosting providers around . You can fine one reputable provider which is in business for atleast 5-6 years. You can also check the control panel and other features they offer.
            Website Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
            Email & MSN: [email protected]

Comment

Any reputable host should do it, you can get better performance on hosts offering LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
              Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
              LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

Originally posted by luism View Post
                Thanks for the replies.. I am looking for something for a small startup bb. more likely shared, that can be fairly inexpensive.. more than not tho I want quality tech support if needed..

-thanks
                Hostgator has been working well for me. Central time zone (TX), they answer the phone fairly quick, shared hosting.

I've not tried any others but it works well for us.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X