This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glowhost.com Is it a good host

I am looking to switch to a new host, Is glowhost.com a good one? Any advise is much appreciated.

Before asking for reviews I'd suggest you to personally test there support and services. Contact them through Phone, Live Chat and Email. Ask them some presales questions, company background, datacenter location etc. Once you get positive answers from them after that you should ask for reviews.

Comment

Which are your needs?
      Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
      LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

Hi Gliderpilot-

We have a 60 day money-back guarantee so that should allow you time to test the service and report back here with your findings. I also have some coupons you can use for 2 months of free hosting.

Send me a PM on this forum or the forum on the GlowHost site, or our helpdesk and I will be happy to set you up with one if you want to give it a shot.

Regards,
        Matt

Comment

Please do not use our forums for this. Thank you.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X