Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Hosting site provides SEO for vBulltin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Hosting site provides SEO for vBulltin?

Hello,
    Just wondering if any web hosting site/company provides any SEO services for vBulletin site? Unfortunately my web host do not provide such services.
    I saw some forums when a user start a new topic, the topic title can be search in search engines and appears in first page when type the title in the search engines. It is really great. Any recommendation?
    Thanks

Originally posted by GoalGoGoal View Post
    I saw some forums when a user start a new topic, the topic title can be search in search engines and appears in first page when type the title in the search engines. It is really great. Any recommendation?
    Thanks
    that isnt achieved overnight ; it would take months

you will need quality content and lots of quality backlinks

Comment

You can consider a SEO plugin for Vbulletin.

VBSEO is one of the best solution to optimize your vBulletin forum for Search Engines. With the user in mind, many of VBSEO's features are customizable so that you can mold VBSEO tas per your requirements.
      Website Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
      Email & MSN: [email protected]

Comment

VBSEO is a fantastic add-on to vbulletin and has proven to be effective in improving the SEO of many forums. I would suggest loading up the free sitemap plugin with VBSEO as well.

There are dozens of little tweaks that can be made to vbulletin to better your chances of ranking higher. The one catch you can't escape is time. There is no magic formula, or software you can load that will change your ranking over-night.

Here is brief check list of the most important items: http://www.vbseo.com/f45/your-site-r...o-first-23762/
        URLJet.com -- Performance vBulletin Hosting it's what we do!
        Free upgrades, hack installs, and more
        True Hourly Backups including DB's
        15K RPM Drives | Secure RIAD 5 & 10 Disk Arrays

Comment