No announcement yet.

Justhost.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO -- stay away from justhost. Also stay away from supergreenhosting. Same company and they are both terrible.
    vBulletin Hosting - Building my Automotive Forum Network...
    vBulletin FAQ - Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - Car Audio Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum
    Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum - Willys and Jeep Forum

Comment

Originally posted by rajubd View Post
      justhost.com is unlimited fake like all unlimited faker
      Unlimited is of course just a piece of advertising terminology. I've been using the most basic JustHost package for almost a year now and have never had any issues with downtime or storage capacity. The site I have hosted with them is an online MMORPG database which houses around 7GB of images and 7 different databases; I've never received any complaints from the host about the space I'm using - or the bandwidth for that matter.
      I'd be interested in hearing why a couple of you here are advising against them.

Comment

I'd avoid them. They also market as HostClear - a company I'm about to move all of my sites away from...

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ah-I-m-serious.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ash_Yamato View Post
          http://justhost.com

Does this seem like a good host for vBulletin?

In my opinion, no. I personally wouldnt host ANYTHING on their servers. They also own supergreen hosting FYI.
          vBulletin Hosting - Building my Automotive Forum Network...
          vBulletin FAQ - Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - Car Audio Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum
          Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum - Willys and Jeep Forum

Comment

Originally posted by JamesDonnelly View Post
            Unlimited is of course just a piece of advertising terminology. I've been using the most basic JustHost package for almost a year now and have never had any issues with downtime or storage capacity. The site I have hosted with them is an online MMORPG database which houses around 7GB of images and 7 different databases; I've never received any complaints from the host about the space I'm using - or the bandwidth for that matter.
            I'd be interested in hearing why a couple of you here are advising against them.
            Unlimited is just a marketing strategy....Just make sure you read the Terms and conditions before availing their services. Just making sure before you regret it in the end.

Comment

justhost is for wordpress

Comment

Do not go near Justhost. I'm actually surprised they're still in business.
                ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

Heard very bad things about Justhost on another forum.

Comment

Have bee using justhost for two years now, hosting three small sites - two in vbulletin and one in phpbb. Over the past six months, i've been getting 'error 28' storage messages and the sites have been going down constantly. Fyi, two of the sites have under 200 registered users and one has 1150.

This message from them this morning:

The problem is fixed now.
                    TMP partition gets overflown by someone's database which needs to much storage space for temporary tables.
                    I am now going to investigate, find and block the heaviest databases on the server.
                    This should fix the problem permanently.

They have also said that it might be part of my database causing the above and they will disable it...! Need a new host urgently now....!

--

Comment

I have never used them but think you are an;e to find reviews of them on WHT.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X