Yahoo small business hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo small business hosting

Is anyone using Yahoo small business hosting for vBulletin? Would I need to know more than just the versions of PHP and MySQL to check compatibility with them? TIA.

-Jim

They use pretty old versions of software, so you might have some problems running certain scripts :/. Go with a cPanel shared hosting provider.
    Oppressed.

Comment

I had bad experience with them and had to run about a year ago. Not sure if they have changed.
      I love RC helicopter hobby

Comment

Yahoo can only be a Good Search Engine and not a reliable Webhost. I have seen many dissatisfied faces using Yahoo as their webhost I will suggest you to do your home work before placing order with any host.
        Go with top ranking sites and get their service feedback from some webhosting forums such as webhostingtalk, digitalpoint etc....

All the Best.....

Comment

I'm with Yahoo - I have to say their web builder etc is excellent. You get lots of add ons etc and I am a complete novice and have managed to work my way through it.

My website works great with them but the forum is very slow.....I am not sure whether you live in the UK or US or other - I am in the UK and as such there is virtually no support - sent over 8 emails to them and no reply since April.

I am considering moving my forum to another host....and keeping my website with them - if that makes sense!!!!

Comment

I was with Yahoo about two years ago and I did not have a good experience with them. My website was extremely slow and went offline quite often. Their customer support was absolute crap. If you are lucky enough to even get a response from them, their 'advice' is almost never relevant to your problem. Heck, even cancelling my hosting plan with them was an absolute nightmare!

I left them for my current webhost and have never looked back.
            Last edited by SherryG; Mon 7th Jul '08, 11:18am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X