Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a web host that offers load balancing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VAYC
    replied
    Originally posted by splooge View Post
    Looking to get three servers put behind a VIP. Also looking to put 2 MySQL (replicated) servers behind another vip.

Does anyone know of any webhosts that offer this solution? I'm willing to pay top dollar.

thanks!
    www.timihosting.com can have an affordable load balanced solution for you. They are mainly hosting high performance sites such as video sharing, and social networking.

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    Originally posted by splooge View Post
    Looking to get three servers put behind a VIP. Also looking to put 2 MySQL (replicated) servers behind another vip.

Does anyone know of any webhosts that offer this solution? I'm willing to pay top dollar.

thanks!
    Is there any specific requirements for server location. UK or US based?

Leave a comment:

• dgenx210
    replied
    well I stumbled on The Planet once... i'm not just sure if that's really it... and why would you want two database servers?

Leave a comment:

• splooge
    started a topic Is there a web host that offers load balancing?

Is there a web host that offers load balancing?

thanks!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X